What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I'm starting _______ over Vernon Davis this weekend (1 Viewer)

lazyike

Footballguy
Players always talk like they are going to play. Davis didn't practice on Friday and I currently plan on playing TE Clay over him. Even if Davis starts I want someone I know who is more likely to complete the game

Last edited by a moderator:
I still haven't decided. I have Julius Thomas at the tight end spot, but I still need a flex spot, my choices, are David Wilson, Rueben Randle, or one of the Cleveland backs not named MaGahee.

Thinking about going Wilson because I already started Bowe and got a clunker out of him and I am the underdog

He very easily could have a great game and I'm hoping he does. I know he'll be ready for his next game then.

I seriously feel like my whole team is injured this week. Rice, VDavis, Fitz, Andre.... I'm running out of backups to plug in. I'm likely going to roll with VD and hope he comes through.

I seriously feel like my whole team is injured this week. Rice, VDavis, Fitz, Andre.... I'm running out of backups to plug in. I'm likely going to roll with VD and hope he comes through.
i see your rice,vdavis, fitz, and andre and raise you a rice, vdavis, fitz, amendola,bush, and white - so happy after auction lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems like more of these type of threads are popping up lately. Seems like a sly way to get an ac question answered. But I would probably start mostly anyone over davis

I have Davis is all but two leagues I'm in. Here's who I'm starting over him:

Gresham, Clay, Gates, Cook, Cameron

Not the best option, but I've have Doug Baldwin as a late afternoon player just in case (WR/TE flex). I'm probably gonna stick with VD for pure upside.

Users who are viewing this thread