What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I'm starting CJ Anderson tomorrow over __________. (1 Viewer)

superbigpimping420

Footballguy
Am I insane?

With Bush and Vereen out, my Dynasty team needs an RB2. I don't like the upside on M. Bush, Jacquizz,

When the Broncos go up by 28 in the second quarter I would expect that Moreno will concede some time to the other options. Why not see what they have in Anderson.

Who's with me?

I'm not asking for lineup advice. I am glad that you think this is madness. That answers my only question. Crazy (1) : Sane (0)

Anybody else?

You are not insane, but rather extremely desperate.

Did Moreno or Ball get injured?

Is Anderson even healthy enough to play?

I think Snelling would be a better option than Quiz and there are many better options than Anderson.

Long term I do like Anderson as a prospect. But for week 3? No.

I think CJ has had one full practice since he recovery from the knee injury. I would guess that the Broncos will bring Ball in to finish the game.

I'm sorry but....

:lmao:

Play Bush if he's active, otherwise roll with Jacquizz(he sucks, but he'll get touches).

As the conductor of this train I'm going to have to ask you to get off at the next stop -- Redraft Junction. This is the Dynasty Express.

Lots of hype for CJ on the basis of 1 pre-season game vs 3rd stringers.

A sane man sees that CJ is the #4 running option on a passing team. Good luck with that.

if it helps, I'm starting Bilal Powell over him.

I was really hoping there was something to this thread.

Remember CJ Anderson is still a rookie on a team still coached by John Fox. We won't see him play significant snaps until next year if he can live up to our hype.

superbigpimping420 said:
Am I insane?

With Bush and Vereen out, my Dynasty team needs an RB2. I don't like the upside on M. Bush, Jacquizz,

When the Broncos go up by 28 in the second quarter I would expect that Moreno will concede some time to the other options. Why not see what they have in Anderson.

Who's with me?
You're straight crazy.

Is Denver going to trust a 4th string rookie who barely played in the preseason to protect their only chance this year to go to the Super Bowl? I don't think so.

Will Ball's fumbling open the door for CJ Anderson? “C.J. doesn’t even have a uniform yet. We’ve just got to see that as we go” - Fox.

Users who are viewing this thread