What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Indianapolis at Baltimore*** -7.5 O/U 46.5 (1 Viewer)

had a 65 point lead tonight with Pascal up against Jackson/M Brown and Pittman.

Fanasty blows sometimes :wall:  Jackson alone had 58 in that league

jfc this game is going to end me.

In my main money league, I'm 1-3 and have lost each of my last two match-ups on a MNF comeback by my opponent. Tonight I was pretty sure I was in good shape, leading by 29 in a non-PPR league ... except he had Taylor. Big TD on the first drive, and then all night, he was creeping closer and closer, and then he finally took the lead, only to lose it when Taylor lost 4 yards on his next carry.

So the Ravens drive down and I'm thinking, as long as they don't score and get the 2PC, I should be fine. But they do. And then I'm thinking, Colts can end this with a FG. Except Blankenship misses.

Pulling hard for a Ravens TD on this drive.
:pickle:

I'm pretty sure that, in all my years of fantasy, this is the first time I've ever lost a game and then won it when my opponent's player lost yardage

jfc this game is going to end me.

In my main money league, I'm 1-3 and have lost each of my last two match-ups on a MNF comeback by my opponent. Tonight I was pretty sure I was in good shape, leading by 29 in a non-PPR league ... except he had Taylor. Big TD on the first drive, and then all night, he was creeping closer and closer, and then he finally took the lead, only to lose it when Taylor lost 4 yards on his next carry.

So the Ravens drive down and I'm thinking, as long as they don't score and get the 2PC, I should be fine. But they do. And then I'm thinking, Colts can end this with a FG. Except Blankenship misses.

Pulling hard for a Ravens TD on this drive.

Had a guy in my league lose to a manager not even managing his own team I figured out. Still had D Montgomery in the line up auto draft and is 5 and 0 in our keeper league. Lost because Andrews night. Had two guys on his own bench who outscored starters but had X manager been managing his roster he wins easily with Pitts and Mike Williams both avail for the flex. And if I was him I'd have had Williams in for Theilen at #2 and had Pitts as my Flex running 2 TEs. 

Ravens could so easily be 1-4

CEH fumble in FG range

Converting 4th and 19 to set up Tucker’s 66-yarder off the crossbar 

Tonight

Have a weird scoring system in my league. That blocked FG cost me the week, as it's a 5 point bonus for d/st. Lost by 3.

Ravens could so easily be 1-4

CEH fumble in FG range

Converting 4th and 19 to set up Tucker’s 66-yarder off the crossbar 

Tonight
Does that mean the Lions could be a playoff team? 😋

"You are what your record says you are.'

~ Bill Parcells

had a 65 point lead tonight with Pascal up against Jackson/M Brown and Pittman.

Fanasty blows sometimes :wall:  Jackson alone had 58 in that league
Hey a guy in my league was up 214-94 going in to tonight. Other Guy had Lamar, Brown, Taylor and Tucker. He lost 235-214. I don't think I've ever seen anything like that. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Highest completion percentage in NFL history for a 400-yard passing game 

First game ever with someone to have 440 yards passing and 60 rushing in the same game

Steve Young once had 440 and 50
He was leading the league by a wide margin in air yards per attempt coming in too. Surprised 440 and 4 with only 6 incompletions wasn’t a perfect rating. I guess there were relatively few deep shots down the field tonight. If it weren’t for the trio of Hollywood drops against Detroit he’d be over 300 3 straight games. Hoping the OL can get healthy so he can continue to emerge as a passer.

I'll keep saying it., Reich is not a good coach. 1st series Taylor goes nuts. 2nd series goes to Mack. Terrible. 

Users who are viewing this thread