What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Indianapolis at Tennessee (1 Viewer)

Still interesting to see Fitzpatrick empty backfield on almost every first down.

Not saying its wrong and as a CJ owner I don't care what they do, because it's working.

But I've been watching some titans games due to owning CJ all season and I've never seen this.

Still interesting to see Fitzpatrick empty backfield on almost every first down.

Not saying its wrong and as a CJ owner I don't care what they do, because it's working.

But I've been watching some titans games due to owning CJ all season and I've never seen this.
Well, Jake has been starting...

The Colts got completely fleeced in that Richardson trade.. Kudos to the Browns. I believe they call that "trade rape" on The League.

Reed is embarrassingly bad on kick returns for the Colts!
The king of bringing it out of the end zone 7 yards deep and getting 20 yards (if that)

I get it some guys are game breakers and can get away with it. This clown isn't and it's amusing to see him do it time after time after time after time after time.

How can Indy not have someone better at returns? That is the real question. Reed can't help he sucks at it.

The king of bringing it out of the end zone 7 yards deep and getting 20 yards (if that)

I get it some guys are game breakers and can get away with it. This clown isn't and it's amusing to see him do it time after time after time after time after time.
At this point, can you blame Reed?

It's gotta be on the coaches to either replace him, or let him know sternly enough that that is not to be tolerated. They've obviously failed.

At this point, can you blame Reed?
Sure.

Don't bring the #@#^ ball out of the endzone anymore!!!!

Mayock sucks so bad. How can any color commentator at a high school or higher level not call that out as a busted screen attempt?

So let me get this straight... Maybe I am just a bitter Da'Rick Rogers owner. But Indy again trots out Whalen and DHB only to each be targeted once so far in the game. Both guys drop the ball or at least fail to make a play. What do they have to lose at this stage?

So let me get this straight... Maybe I am just a bitter Da'Rick Rogers owner. But Indy again trots out Whalen and DHB only to each be targeted once so far in the game. Both guys drop the ball or at least fail to make a play. What do they have to lose at this stage?
What makes you think Rodgers is any good?

Indy is incapable of throwing down field.
That's what happens when your only threat is a 5'9" midget. Fleener sucks. The other WR's suck. The OL sucks. The running game sucks.
I saw a stat on Twitter last night which was staggering. Wish I could find it. It showed Luck's passer rating for the snaps Wayne was on the field, and for the snaps when Wayne wasn't on the field. It was 100-something compared to 50-something, IIRC.

The guy hasn't proven that he can learn plays well enough to know what routes to run. That's all there is to it. If Jerry Rice had that same problem he never would have seen the field either.

Yo fellas, I'm no offensive genius but you may just want to get Chris Johnson in the game and hand it to him.

true, but making him wait seems right too. That guy needs all attitude adjusting handled perfectly. I imagine he plays more and all, just being patient with him I suppose

the way the colts played that third down...if he caught that he was gone. He's way too quick to not have a safety waiting

Indy is incapable of throwing down field.
That's what happens when your only threat is a 5'9" midget. Fleener sucks. The other WR's suck. The OL sucks. The running game sucks.
I saw a stat on Twitter last night which was staggering. Wish I could find it. It showed Luck's passer rating for the snaps Wayne was on the field, and for the snaps when Wayne wasn't on the field. It was 100-something compared to 50-something, IIRC.
It was a Shefter tweet, and it was even worse than that. 28 something QBR without Wayne (but I think that's the wonky ESPN stat, not the classic passer rating).

Users who are viewing this thread