What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Indianapolis at Tennessee (1 Viewer)

First series with Green in at RB... 3 n out. Nice.
Munchak doing his best Todd Haley. What is with these coaches when they have something working try and get cute?
Normally I don't harp on coaches for spelling guys like Spiller and Charles like a lot of folks in the pool, but CJ had a long break with the long Indy drive, quarter change, etc. No reason for him not to go back in on that next series...

So let me get this straight... Maybe I am just a bitter Da'Rick Rogers owner. But Indy again trots out Whalen and DHB only to each be targeted once so far in the game. Both guys drop the ball or at least fail to make a play. What do they have to lose at this stage?
In due time. I'm starting to wonder if another team made a pla on Rogers and the Colts were forced to roster him.

Did Mayock actually watch the slow-mo replay and see that the head was never contacted?

He was too busy spewing inaccuracies.

I was fairly high on Fleener & D.Allen this offseason.

Fleener's improved from last year, but it's shocking how passive he is on the field (especially over the middle and contested situations -- and given he doesn't get great separation, that is nearly every time the ball goes his way). The guy plays like he's 200 pounds and not 250.

I was fairly high on Fleener & D.Allen this offseason.

Fleener's improved from last year, but it's shocking how passive he is on the field (especially over the middle and contested situations -- and given he doesn't get great separation, that is nearly every time the ball goes his way). The guy plays like he's 200 pounds and not 250.
Allen is going to be $$ next season.

Seems like the Titans' offense got a little cute after the first two drives and have lost their mojo. Colts win by a TD?

Users who are viewing this thread