What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Indianapolis at Tennessee (1 Viewer)

Trent's getting dropped in a lot of league this week. I think those holding out hope can finally accept reality.

I still see a lot of owners still starting the guy. You can tell who doesn't watch the games.

Last edited by a moderator:
How surprising is it that if we could go back in time time and do 2012 dynasty rookie drafts all over again that we would actually be debating on whether to take a flier on David Wilson with his bad neck/spine problem or T. Rich and his suckiness in the the mid to late second round?

In Trent's defense, you try giving 3 girls joyful rides with a horsecokk daily and try to perform in the football field afterwards.

One man can only do so much...

Odd decision by Munchak to give CJ only 4 touches in the second half considering how the first quarter went. There's always next year for the Titans, some good young players with Locker and the wideouts, etc..

Odd decision by Munchak to give CJ only 4 touches in the second half considering how the first quarter went. There's always next year for the Titans, some good young players with Locker and the wideouts, etc..
I've watched Kyle Shanahan do that more than once this year, leading to a loss. It makes no sense to me whatsoever, other than they must not like the defensive adjustments that were made. But even then, you still have to give him his shots. Dance wiff the date that brung you.

4 carries for CJ2K in the 2nd half.
This.

Yes I am a CJ owner this year and I pray that TENN loses every game. How can you not utilize him more after a monster first half? I can accept the fact that you refuse to dump the ball to him in space, but to give him the ball 4 ####### times in the second half is horrible.

4 carries for CJ2K in the 2nd half.
This.

Yes I am a CJ owner this year and I pray that TENN loses every game. How can you not utilize him more after a monster first half? I can accept the fact that you refuse to dump the ball to him in space, but to give him the ball 4 ####### times in the second half is horrible.
This. It just baffles me how stupid this staff is. As a huge Titans fan, I can only hope they lose out so we can clean house, get a new coach, and grab a decent draft pick.

Trent's getting dropped in a lot of league this week. I think those holding out hope can finally accept reality.

I still see a lot of owners still starting the guy. You can tell who doesn't watch the games.
Can you really cut him? You can not start the guy but I can't see out right cutting the dude.

Users who are viewing this thread