What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Interesting SB Stat! (1 Viewer)

G3-175SE

Footballguy
While driving home this evening listening to the radio, the talk show hosts were talking about the percentage of teams that won the SB leading after the 1st quarter, at the half and at the start of the 4th quarter. Depending on the quarter it was between 70 to 90% of the time. Pretty interesting stats. What I found interesting was that the team with the most points at the end of the 4th quarter won 100% of the time. That is simply amazing! And they said that they believe that trend will continue with the game this Sunday. That would make it 40 straight times; can you believe it? :D

The Seahawks have never lost a Super Bowl!
And never won one, lol. I remember the Broncos/Skins Super Bowl back in '88 (I think) when the Broncos got up 10 points. I recall them saying at that time that no team had ever won a Super Bowl after being down by 7 points at any point in the game. Then the Skins blew up for 35 points in the 3rd.

Users who are viewing this thread