What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Interview with The Vampire AMC TV Series (1 Viewer)

E Street Brat

Footballguy
Did anyone watch the premier Sunday night? I DVR'd it and watched it last night,

I was not impressed with E1. I think they strayed away from the book to much. But the worst part is the
personalities of Louis and Lestat have been switched.

3 episodes in and it's pretty good. It goes so much more in depth than the movie. Love the way they're telling the story so far.

Took me maybe 2 eps to get used to the casting, but both actors are great IMO.

Not a fan of the way Anne Rice books but I do love me some vampire stories. I'll check it out since I can binge a few episodes, thanks for the reminder.

I'm really liking the Claudia character in this. Lestat and Louis seem to be getting closer to their book personalities, but Louis is still to arrogant for my liking.

There is no doubt that Lestat and Louis are in love. However, vampires in the Anne Rice universe were incapable of having sex. I think it cheapens the "love story" between the two.

I’m ready for Claudia’s arc to be over

Great acting. She's the typical obnoxious teenager that you want to strangle.
So far I think making her older was a good choice. She's 5 in the book, 10 in the movie.

I wonder how her age difference will effect the story going forward. When they get to the Theatre in Paris
it's her age that condemns her to death. per Armand it's against the rules to make on so young.

Users who are viewing this thread