What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Is L. White this years BMW? (1 Viewer)

Rev

Footballguy
Both are big, talented, successful UCS standouts who's raw abilities are unmistakable.

But both seem lazy, overweight, somewhat stupid, and lacking the committment to excel at the NFL level.

Anything to this?

Both are big, talented, successful UCS standouts who's raw abilities are unmistakable.

But both seem lazy, overweight, somewhat stupid, and lacking the committment to excel at the NFL level.

Anything to this?
Link to any of the above?

Anything to this?
NO!

I don't know if there's anything to it or not. But I am starting to wonder if my Colts should pass on him if he's still available at No. 30, although I realize he may not still be around.

Lendale White spells his name: B-U-S-T.

He's fat.

He's slow.

He's WEAK.

He may very well be a bigger bust than Vince Young.

I heard DeAngelo Williams was :lmao: when he heard the 15 reps by the weak armed White.

Lendale White spells his name: B-U-S-T.

He's fat.

He's slow.

He's WEAK.

He may very well be a bigger bust than Vince Young.

I heard DeAngelo Williams was :lmao: when he heard the 15 reps by the weak armed White.
Since when does he run with his arms anyway?? :confused:

Don't see it. He screams HUGE BUST now. If he didn't play for USC, he wouldn't even be considered in the top 2 or 3 rounds.

He might land in a superb situation due to what is very likely a drop in the draft, but he most definitely cost himself a lot of coin today.

Anything to this?
:confused: If you need a link to be made aware of either of these 2 players' liabilities, you may want to hang it up.

It's tough to say. He's got the goods, but you have to be extremely concerned by the character issues. Showing up fat and unmotivated to the biggest event in your professional football life is not a good way to make a strong positive impression. With the sad story of Maurice Clarett fresh in everyone's mind, I think teams are going to be very careful with White. I suggest FF owners do the same.

If he didn't play for USC, he wouldn't even be considered in the top 2 or 3 rounds.
Watching him play in college invalidates this argument. It was a lot more than just the talent around him.

If he didn't play for USC, he wouldn't even be considered in the top 2 or 3 rounds.
Watching him play in college invalidates this argument. It was a lot more than just the talent around him.
That's definitely true. White has the talent to make it. The real question is whether or not he has the desire. I knew that he hung around Snoop Dogg and that there were some rumblings about immaturity issues, but his miserable showing at USC's workout is the first major red flag to catch my attention. It doesn't bode well at all. Even if he bounces back and has a solid pro day in a few weeks, you have to be a bit concerned that his head isn't in the game.

Anything to this?
:confused: If you need a link to be made aware of either of these 2 players' liabilities, you may want to hang it up.
When you call someone stupid, you may want to have the evidence to back it up...

Showing up fat and unmotivated to the biggest event in your professional football life is not a good way to make a strong positive impression.
Fat and unmotivated before he signs his first NFL contract is definitely a red flag. :banned:

Last edited by a moderator:

Anything to this?
When you call someone stupid, you may want to have the evidence to back it up...
It's pretty well known that BMW and White both are throwing away big bucks by showing up to pro day/camp out of shape... on top of a continued pattern of a sub par work ethic. If you don't know that, just do a search on this site and start reading (if you have a few hours).

I do think that a committed White could be the best (yes, the best) back in the draft. But he's not committed, which is arguably pretty stupid.

And no, I don't have a link for that. ;)

Anything to this?
It's pretty well known that BMW and White both are throwing away big bucks by showing up to pro day/camp out of shape... on top of a continued pattern of a sub par work ethic. If you don't know that, just do a search on this site and start reading (if you have a few hours).

I do think that a committed White could be the best (yes, the best) back in the draft. But he's not committed, which is arguably pretty stupid.
There is a large difference between someone's actions being stupid, and the person being stupid.I would agree that not being in shape the one time in your life that it means the most, is pretty stupid. You can be fat and lazy for years afterwards...i've proven that without ever being a professional athlete. ;)

White isn't Mike Williams, but he just might be a slower TJ Duckett.

Either way, B U S T

I would agree that not being in shape the one time in your life that it means the most, is pretty stupid. You can be fat and lazy for years afterwards...i've proven that without ever being a professional athlete. ;)
Kind of like being humgover / drunk while taking your ACTs. :bag:

That's definitely true. White has the talent to make it. The real question is whether or not he has the desire. I knew that he hung around Snoop Dogg and that there were some rumblings about immaturity issues, but his miserable showing at USC's workout is the first major red flag to catch my attention. It doesn't bode well at all. Even if he bounces back and has a solid pro day in a few weeks, you have to be a bit concerned that his head isn't in the game.
Have you heard that he plans to have another workout before the draft?

Have you heard that he plans to have another workout before the draft?
He says he'll work out in 3 weeks, but no one really believes it will happen.

There is a large difference between someone's actions being stupid, and the person being stupid.

I would agree that not being in shape the one time in your life that it means the most, is pretty stupid. You can be fat and lazy for years afterwards...i've proven that without ever being a professional athlete. ;)
Well said, from one preacher to another. It's easy to forget that we're talking about real people, kids even, who have been Created like you and me.Now someone give me an Awwwwwww or and Amen or something...

I would agree that not being in shape the one time in your life that it means the most, is pretty stupid.  You can be fat and lazy for years afterwards...i've proven that without ever being a professional athlete.    ;)
:lmao: humgover. Didn't do well on the verbal huh? That's OK, I could give a rat's rear end about what most posts look like here. Just the ACT rant having a bad spelling error was funny.

:lmao: humgover. Didn't do well on the verbal huh? That's OK, I could give a rat's rear end about what most posts look like here. Just the ACT rant having a bad spelling error was funny.
Thank you, I tri.

There is a large difference between someone's actions being stupid, and the person being stupid.

I don't draft these guys based on their IQ. I draft guys based on what they can do. I draft these guys based on the actions they can take on the field. This guy isn't showing me that he will do much of anything except come in overweight, slack off, and screw up. I see a poor work ethic which is shown by the extra weight and low strength tests and being completely unprepared for the biggest day of his professional life.And to do that next to Bush who was obviously prepared for his pro day it makes White look even more like an idiot....You give him the benefit of the doubt. I'll avoid this chump and send you a post card from the playoffs....

Anything to this?
:confused: wtf

Anything to this?
Sorry, but we actually like people to substantiate their claims and not talk out of their ###, which you are doing here.

Anything to this?
Sorry, but we actually like people to substantiate their claims and not talk out of their ###, which you are doing here.
Hmmmm... my opening post said that these two players are both "big, talented, successful UCS standouts who's raw abilities are unmistakable, and that "both seem lazy, overweight, somewhat stupid, and lacking... committment..." Now, if you need a link to verify that BMW and White are big, talented and successful USC standouts with raw abilities... or if you doubt that either have had weight and work ethic problems, you may want to avoid playing in any money leagues. ;) Seriously though, that info is so undisputed that I'm shocked that you'd ask for a link, if that's what you're doing.

But if you are serious about needing links, and want to get cought up on these 2 players, simply start a thread asking for all the links that point to their problems... That otta take care of it. :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread