What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Is less offseason activities hurting the product on the field? (1 Viewer)

msudaisy26

Footballguy
Maybe I am over reacting but it feels like this is some of the sloppiest football I have seen in years, horribly over thrown passes, terrible blocking by lineman, receivers, and tight ends, turnover, both interceptions and fumbles, easy kicks being missed, and players not being on the same page on both sides of the ball.

Is this a product of them cutting back practice time? Rule changes that change the way players play the game? Or am I just over reacting?

Buffaloes

Footballguy
do you think 32 teams makes for a diluted talent pool? maybe contraction. Probably contract 2 teams and get down to 30. Jacksonville is an obvious choice. but who else? new england? dallas?

msudaisy26

Footballguy
do you think 32 teams makes for a diluted talent pool? maybe contraction. Probably contract 2 teams and get down to 30. Jacksonville is an obvious choice. but who else? new england? dallas?
Of course contraction would up the product, less players. I actually meant the product seems bad from last year, and the year before that, and the year before that.

Users who are viewing this thread