What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Is McCafferey the consensus 1.01 pick in redraft? (1 Viewer)

With so many people saying how big of a drop off there is after the top 4 - how many of the top 4 finish outside the top 10? 1? 2? All of them? 

I would go one for sure and maaaaybe 2. 

With so many people saying how big of a drop off there is after the top 4 - how many of the top 4 finish outside the top 10? 1? 2? All of them? 

I would go one for sure and maaaaybe 2. 
I'm sure this is said every year when we discuss similar topics, but aside from injury I can't imagine a situation where any of these top 4 are not in the top 10. Zeke will always get his carries, CMC catches everything so even if the TDs drop he'll be a great player, Barkley is incredible; aside from the Giants just being so awful he can't carry them he'll be in the top 10, and Kamara is so dynamic he too gets his catches, carries and some TDs. I'm not saying it's impossible, but it is difficult to see barring injury that one of these guys is not top 10. But as I stated before, I'm sure this is said every year.

I'm sure this is said every year when we discuss similar topics, but aside from injury I can't imagine a situation where any of these top 4 are not in the top 10. Zeke will always get his carries, CMC catches everything so even if the TDs drop he'll be a great player, Barkley is incredible; aside from the Giants just being so awful he can't carry them he'll be in the top 10, and Kamara is so dynamic he too gets his catches, carries and some TDs. I'm not saying it's impossible, but it is difficult to see barring injury that one of these guys is not top 10. But as I stated before, I'm sure this is said every year.
Indeed.  I will confidently predict that in FP/(game finished) all 4 make the top 10.

I’m also willing to predict that one or two miss the top 10 in accumulated total FP due to playing fewer games than competitors.

Which ones is entirely unpredictable, since no model to reliably predict games missed currently exists.

I am in the same camp.

All of these RBs have such a high floor due to volume.  Barkley, CMC and Kamara all should be a lock for 80+ receptions and 200+ carries.  Zeke will have less receptions but he's a lock for 300+ carries.  All should score at least 10 TDs.  Pretty hard to fall out the top 6, let alone the top 10.

fightingillini said:
I am in the same camp.

All of these RBs have such a high floor due to volume.  Barkley, CMC and Kamara all should be a lock for 80+ receptions and 200+ carries.  Zeke will have less receptions but he's a lock for 300+ carries.  All should score at least 10 TDs.  Pretty hard to fall out the top 6, let alone the top 10.
High floor was the key phrase I left out of my post.

If you had 1.1 wanted to take Barkley, CMC, Kamara or Zeke , I wouldn't argue with you.  My choice would be Kamara though 
I just did that. FFPC superflex. Got pick one. Took Kamara. I feel he’s the one guy we know what his floor is but his ceiling could go up. I don’t think that’s the case with Barkley and CMAC. I actually rank them Kamara, Zeke, CMAC then Barkley. So I’ll likely never have Barkley on any team this year. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread