What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Is there a website that displays type of pitches thrown? (1 Viewer)

Wilked - is there an aggregate view on this website, I want to see if a certain pitcher threw a certain pitch throughout the entire season.

Wilked - is there an aggregate view on this website, I want to see if a certain pitcher threw a certain pitch throughout the entire season.
Not sure what you mean... Are you saying you want to see, over the course of a season, a breakout of %curves / %fastballs, etc?

www.fangraphs.comGo to the bottom of each player page and it shows pitch types and percentage each is thrown

The fangraphs one is awesome, I also use one that's featured on hardball times from time to time - I think its creator is John Kalk? He goes even more in depth than just pitch selection - release point, pitch result, velocity, movement, etc. Great resource.

Users who are viewing this thread