What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

It's draft weekend! Post your non-ppr drafts here - Any format (1 Viewer)

Goooals

Footballguy
Drafts are heating up starting this weekend. Post your non-ppr drafts here. Any format welcome. Just make sure to post your league specifics first.

Edit: please just post your draft up to the first 10 rounds. We don't need to see 190+ players.

And Go!!

Last edited:
Drafts are heating up starting this weekend. Post your non-ppr drafts here. Any format welcome. Just make sure to post your league specifics first.

And Go!!
Hopefully just a link to the league where you don't need to be logged in to see. Pasting 150+ players per post will be rough haha

And Go!!

Was discussing this with @Hot Sauce Guy a few days ago. We usually have these type threads every season, its just that no one had started one yet.

(I personally like seeing what other members draft, without having to go through 40 different threads to see how popular player might be) I think its interesting to see how some guys reach, others don't, and who they reach for.

My drafts start Monday, I will begin posting here then afterwards.

:football:

No one else has posted theirs in this thread yet, so I'll bring it back to life. (some guys have posted them elsewhere though)

Here is my longtime 12 teamer roster, 6 pt per passing TDs, standard and START 3 WRs. (start QB, WR, WR, WR, RB, RB ,TE DEF, KICKER ,7 BENCH SPOTS)

CHRISTIAN MCCAFFREY
DAVID MONTGOMERY
DAMEON PIERCE
MELVIN GORDON
MIKE DAVIS
JAMAAL WILLIAMS
KHALIL HERBERT
ZAMIR WHITE
-----------------------------------------

MICHAEL PITTMAN
DIONTAE JOHNSON
DRAKE LONDON
JAKOBI MEYERS
RUSSELL WILSON
DALTON SCHULTZ
RODRIGO BLANKENSHIP (DROPPED FOR BRANDON MCMANUS)
CLEVELAND DEFENSE

Not necessarily in that order.

My weak spot is obviously my wideouts. I'll start Pittman/Johnson then some mix of Drake London/Jakobi Meyers.
Currently trying to move 1-2 pieces at RB to get a WR3 upgrade.

No one else has posted theirs in this thread yet, so I'll bring it back to life. (some guys have posted them elsewhere though)

Here is my longtime 12 teamer roster, 6 pt per passing TDs, standard and START 3 WRs. (start QB, WR, WR, WR, RB, RB ,TE DEF, KICKER ,7 BENCH SPOTS)

CHRISTIAN MCCAFFREY
DAVID MONTGOMERY
DAMEON PIERCE
MELVIN GORDON
MIKE DAVIS
JAMAAL WILLIAMS
KHALIL HERBERT
ZAMIR WHITE
-----------------------------------------

MICHAEL PITTMAN
DIONTAE JOHNSON
DRAKE LONDON
JAKOBI MEYERS
RUSSELL WILSON
DALTON SCHULTZ
RODRIGO BLANKENSHIP (DROPPED FOR BRANDON MCMANUS)
CLEVELAND DEFENSE

Not necessarily in that order.

My weak spot is obviously my wideouts. I'll start Pittman/Johnson then some mix of Drake London/Jakobi Meyers.
Currently trying to move 1-2 pieces at RB to get a WR3 upgrade.

Assuming you drafted Pittman in the 3rd after going RB/RB. In a start 3-WR and only 2-RB, picking up a top WR in the first or second round may be the play here.

Standard 10 team draft. QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, Flex, K, DEF.

1.4 - McCaffrey
2.7 - Fournette
3.4 - Diggs
4.7 - Dobbins
5.4 - Lamar Jackson
6.7 - Waddle
7.4 - St. Brown
8.7 - Thomas
9.4 - Pierce
10.7 - Ertz
11.4 - Hunt
12.7 - Hopkins
13.4 - Carter
14.7 - Packers
15.4 - Joseph

Relatively happy with the draft. Liked Dobbins as my flex more prior to some of the recent news about him not being ready for the start of the season. I usually like waiting on QB but this league is notorious for taking QBs early with some taking a backup QB in the single digit rounds. Murray and Fields went right before me and I thought the route was on so after some deliberation took Jackson. Naturally this year was the anomaly and only one qb went off the board before my next pick. Oh well.

Users who are viewing this thread