What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I've been listening to a lot of Black Metal lately (1 Viewer)

This is sad. Maybe a friend's dad could set you up in some cubicle, answering phones or selling teeth whitening systems or some bull####

You guys are all caught up in the perception of happiness. You're still trying to cling to what society wants you to be. Let go. Stop trying to conform. You'll never be free.

Sepultura - Morbid Visions.

I used to search out obscure metal in the 80's and remember reading a review about this album. My local record store guy would always special order albums for me and was blown away when I finally got this. Still one of my top 10 favorite bands.

I used to search out obscure metal in the 80's and remember reading a review about this album. My local record store guy would always special order albums for me and was blown away when I finally got this. Still one of my top 10 favorite bands.
I forgot about these guys until the guitar player Max showed up on That Metal Show.
Missed it. I stopped watching TMS, but I'll look for that episode.

Max is one of the best metal vocalists ever, imo.

I forgot about these guys until the guitar player Max showed up on That Metal Show.
Missed it. I stopped watching TMS, but I'll look for that episode.

Max is one of the best metal vocalists ever, imo.
It can be hard to watch but every so often someone interesting comes on the show. Alex Skolnick was the guest guitar player on the last repeat I saw.

Users who are viewing this thread