What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Jarvis “Bless Em” Landry (1 Viewer)

Elevencents

Footballguy
Top 10 WR going forward with Baker?

*Searched and when I saw a Landry Jones topic I gave up and figured I would just start a new one. 

Second Baker took the field it was game on.  Easily could have had two tds on the fall at the one and the shovel pass.  Dropped two more easy receptions too. 

Learn something new every day. Thanks man. 

Elevencents said:
Landry Jones /= Jarvis Landry (oops I misread  :topcat: )

i see you made it to the 11th Page. You have more patience than me. We can let this die. 
best way to search here is to click the magnifying glass in the search bar (near the top right of the page) which will take you to a new page, then put in the word you are searching for and click "content titles only" took me about 15 seconds to find the thread

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty stand-up to do that on the internet, Bojang0301. I like him, too, though he missed a couple of easy ones. He made some real nice plays last night. 
Eh, I wouldn’t compliment me. I’m still pretty stubborn. His ADOT has complete changed. The Browns are using him like a WR and not a glorified RB. @Biabreakable is right, he is very good at what he does. Reminiscent of AB, Keelan Cole and Stefon Diggs where they don’t have athletic numbers that blow you away but do every damn dirty thing to beat you on the field and are the best at the catch point. Nuance at WR can be more important than athleticism. I’ve been trying to figure out a way to register that but it’s pretty difficult. A bigger question should be, what the hell is Adam Gase doing in Miami if Landry was always this capable downfield.

Eh, I wouldn’t compliment me. I’m still pretty stubborn. His ADOT has complete changed. The Browns are using him like a WR and not a glorified RB. @Biabreakable is right, he is very good at what he does. Reminiscent of AB, Keelan Cole and Stefon Diggs where they don’t have athletic numbers that blow you away but do every damn dirty thing to beat you on the field and are the best at the catch point. Nuance at WR can be more important than athleticism. I’ve been trying to figure out a way to register that but it’s pretty difficult. A bigger question should be, what the hell is Adam Gase doing in Miami if Landry was always this capable downfield.
Tannehill sucks is mainly the problem.

Bojang is just correcting his previous statement (in pm) that Jarvis Landry = floating turd nugget where we went back and forth about this in April.

Tannehill sucks is mainly the problem.

Bojang is just correcting his previous statement (in pm) that Jarvis Landry = floating turd nugget where we went back and forth about this in April.
Can’t win em all. To be fair my logic was more sound than “he sucks”. His ADOT was around 6 if I remember correctly. He’s averaged less than 10 ypc a few times in his career. I would say this is a breakout for him but also you were proven correct that he’s a far more complete WR than I was ever willing to give him credit for.

Can’t win em all. To be fair my logic was more sound than “he sucks”. His ADOT was around 6 if I remember correctly. He’s averaged less than 10 ypc a few times in his career. I would say this is a breakout for him but also you were proven correct that he’s a far more complete WR than I was ever willing to give him credit for.
Yeah just having fun with ya, plus I was in haste.

Landry and Mayfield may actually have the ability to turn this Browns team around.

Users who are viewing this thread