What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Jason Elam - Questionable - Late Game (1 Viewer)

He looked fine on kickoff and fg's last week- had all his power... So what is exactly wrong with his hip? Is it that its just a little sore and he really doesn't need to practice- so they have to put the questionable tag on him since he's not practicing?

He looked fine on kickoff and fg's last week- had all his power... So what is exactly wrong with his hip? Is it that its just a little sore and he really doesn't need to practice- so they have to put the questionable tag on him since he's not practicing?
Koenen does kickoff duties. But he did look fine on the FGs. Might just mean they'll bring in Koenen for long ones, or be less likely to try a 50+ yarder.

Found a game day chat on falcons official website.... moderator in the press box says Elam is warming up and hitting from all distances... "is ready to roll"

Found a game day chat on falcons official website.... moderator in the press box says Elam is warming up and hitting from all distances... "is ready to roll"
Are you sure that's this week? Sounds exactly like last week's report....

you know what- it might be- I just realized that its early for him to be warming up, but I went to the chat again and it's posted in the middle of a bunch of guys talking about today's game... It's worded by the guy differently than last week- but I did work my post very similar... I'll keep watching the chat.

here's the link

http://pierian.atlantafalcons.com/gameday/

Last edited by a moderator:
you know what- it might be- I just realized that its early for him to be warming up, but I went to the chat again and it's posted in the middle of a bunch of guys talking about today's game... It's worded by the guy differently than last week- but I did work my post very similar... I'll keep watching the chat.

here's the link

Jeebus, it's a kicker. If you have an inkling of a doubt, go drop him for another one.

SharkBait said:
KingEl said:

here's the link

Jeebus, it's a kicker. If you have an inkling of a doubt, go drop him for another one.
Kind of hard to when you are on the road all week like I was and didn't get home until after the Thursday game started. Even thought I would have loved to get someone else, I dropped my second kicker on waivers and had no idea Elam was even Questionable until I couldn't make a move anyway. Just crossing my fingers as I am in a tight game now and a decent game from him will make it much easier to win.

Users who are viewing this thread