What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Jeremy Hill, RB (LVR) (1 Viewer)

I took him in the 20th round somewhere a couple days ago. I hate myself for thinking that there's potential but I just liked what I saw during the preseason. It was nice to have someone like Gilislee to compare him to since I paid rather close attention to Gilislee and his fall from grace last year.

Ian Hartitz‏ @Ihartitz Sep 3

Career rushing TDs among Patriots RBs (including playoffs):

Rex Burkhead: 8

James White: 7

Sony Michel: 0

Jeremy Hill: 31

Cordarrelle Patterson: 6

Jeremy Hill - RB -  Patriots

Patriots RB Jeremy Hill was forced from Sunday's game against the Patriots with a knee injury and will not return.

Hill took a helmet to his right knee early in the third quarter and was immediately ruled out for the remainder of the game. That is never a good sign. Hill was involved on both offense and special teams before going down, blocking a punt and rushing the ball three times for four yards. He added a six-yard reception. A long-term loss would increase the need for Sony Michel (knee) to get cleared.

Sep 9 - 3:05 PM

Patriots placed RB Jeremy Hill on injured reserve with a torn right ACL, ending his season.

Hill touched the ball five times in Sunday's win before going down. He took a helmet to the knee. Hill had also made an impact on special teams before his injury, blocking a punt. His absence will only clarify matters in the Patriots' backfield until Sony Michel returns, which could be as soon as Week 2. Hill turns 26 next month. He could have enough time to get healthy before training camp next summer. Hill is playing on a one-year deal.

Free agent RB Jeremy Hill (ACL) is still working back to full health.

Hill made the Patriots' initial roster last year, but he suffered a torn ACL in the season opener and is still not back to 100 percent, although he hopes he will be cleared soon. "I’m just trying to get healthy and once that happens, I’ll be back," Hill said. "I’m pretty close. I’m about eight months out of surgery, so hopefully soon." Hill should draw some interest once he is back to full health.

SOURCE: The Advocate

Jul 11, 2019, 9:22 AM ET

Raiders signed RB Jeremy Hill.

It's nearly been a full two years since Hill last took the field for New England. His physical in the coming days will be crucial since, last we heard, he left the Texans' facility without a contract back in November. It's another sign Las Vegas' coaching staff has no interest in using Josh Jacobs on passing-downs, adding further insurance to a backfield that already consists of Jalen Richard, Lynn Bowden, and Devontae Booker. Reminder Jon Gruden also hosted Frank Gore and LeSean McCoy for visits earlier this year. He's a low-risk, low-upside addition in Las Vegas.

SOURCE: Ian Rapoport on Twitter

Jul 31, 2020, 4:45 PM ET

Some good stuff in here through his first 2 seasons.    Jeremy convinced owners that he was a BEAST and bostonfred tried to keep there expectations in check.   

Raiders released RB Jeremy Hill.

Hill was signed on July 31, so his stint with Gruden was essentially a vacation to Las Vegas. The Raiders running back depth chart is quietly very deep, and there basically was no room for Hill to crack the roster immediately. Hill may land another opportunity with coronavirus likely meaning veterans like Hill will be on-call for spot game-day activations. Hill needs to prove that he's healthy following an ACL tear.

RELATED: 

Las Vegas Raiders

SOURCE: Vic Tafur on Twitter

Aug 5, 2020, 3:07 PM ET

Former Bengals RB Jeremy Hill retired after five years in the NFL.​

If you assumed Hill was already retired, guess again. Despite not taking a regular season snap since 2018, Hill was apparently keeping the door open for a return for the last four seasons, but nothing ever materialized. After rushing for 2,757 yards and 29 touchdowns in his first three seasons with the Bengals, Hill's final two years in the league were marred with injuries, including a torn ACL that he suffered in Week 1 of 2018 in his lone season with the Patriots. He received several tryouts after that season, and briefly signed with the Raiders in 2020, but never fully bounced back from his injury.

I thought he was retired.
this one's for you, johnny

Former Bengals RB Jeremy Hill retired after five years in the NFL.​

If you assumed Hill was already retired, guess again. Despite not taking a regular season snap since 2018, Hill was apparently keeping the door open for a return for the last four seasons, but nothing ever materialized. After rushing for 2,757 yards and 29 touchdowns in his first three seasons with the Bengals, Hill's final two years in the league were marred with injuries, including a torn ACL that he suffered in Week 1 of 2018 in his lone season with the Patriots. He received several tryouts after that season, and briefly signed with the Raiders in 2020, but never fully bounced back from his injury.

Users who are viewing this thread