What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Jerry Stiller (1 Viewer)

Which role do you associate with him

• Frank Constanza

Votes: 71 94.7%
  • Arthur Spooner

Votes: 4 5.3%

• Total voters
Frank.

He had a similar persona in both shows (Arthur was not so angry) but the writing on Seinfeld was vastly superior. Arthur had your usual sitcom punchlines, not much quote worthy.

You think you can keep us out of Florida? We're moving in lock, stock and barrel. We're going to be in the pool. We're going be in the clubhouse. We're going to be all over that shuffleboard court. And I dare you to keep me out

Again, with the pepper?

I answered Frank, but there are 195 episodes of Arthur vs. only 26 episodes of Frank.
That is the same retort I use when debating who was better on Cheers, Colasanto or Harrelson.

Colasanto is an all-timer. Woody was great, but when you try to compare one-liners, he has three times as much material to choose from.

I still watch Seinfeld on a regular basis. Very rarely watch King of Queens although I loved it when it was originally on.
Frank and it's not even close.

59-2, and I am surprised it is this close. I always assumed the Kings and Queens producers just told Stiller, "just play Arthur just like you played Frank Costanza." The original is far superior, not the copycat.

59-2, and I am surprised it is this close. I always assumed the Kings and Queens producers just told Stiller, "just play Arthur just like you played Frank Costanza." The original is far superior, not the copycat.
Very different shows but very similar characters. Of course some of that is due to Jerry Stiller being Jerry Stiller as well, but it’s clear KoQ wanted a less chaotic Frank Costanza for laughs.

Users who are viewing this thread