What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Jets at Steelers** (-3.5) (41.5) (1 Viewer)

not able to watch the game where I live so I'm watching the redzone. Have not seen one Steeler offensive play.

How long do we have to watch Trubisky. He's awful and Tomlin doesn't seem to give a @@@@. Or he's stupid, I'll go with stupid.

Elijah Moore sighting 3/53 1st Half, by far his best so far.

Wilson loves him, I'm sure he will love Garrett as well but it's good to see Elijah active and involved.

For all the Pittsburgh fans that think you'll see Pickett. Your schedule coming up is brutal. They don't want to throw the kid to the wolves.

For all the Pittsburgh fans that think you'll see Pickett. Your schedule coming up is brutal. They don't want to throw the kid to the wolves.
I seriously would go Mason for the next 4 and then go Pickett after the bye.. Trubisky era gotta be over, he is just bad.

At least Wilson might make Elijah Moore fantasy relevant. He's on my bench today, Josh Palmer was rated about 0.1 point higher.

Users who are viewing this thread