What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Jets/Redskins game thread! (1 Viewer)

why did Spurrier get away from Candidate running the ball?? after Coles' 1st down and screen pass that 2nd down was the perfect time for a run.... Spurrier is going to cal himself out of a win... reminds me of some guy in St. Louis.

For the 1st drive of the season the Redskin offense looks promising...Ramsey, Coles and Canidate...I was expecting 3 and out...

I guess I'll jump all over Spurrier after one series too. Why is Rock Cartright, or whoever their FB is, going out on pass patterns each play instead of pass blocking?

Sat Hall for M. Andersen. In my leagues, 28 yard field goals are worth 5 points. 50 yarders are worth 15!I always do that.GnG

NO Vinny .. Don't throw.. It should be Curtis to the right, Curtis to the left.. Curtis up the middle all night long..

Ugggh...C'Mon Jerald! You have to catch that!Oh look...a Paul Hackett special..Run up the middle...Run up the Middle...any bets on what he calls on 4th down?

Last edited by a moderator:
Curtis Martin is looking huge... so are all facets of the Jets... except for Sowell... either way though... this could definitely now be a shoot out!!i have never had Martin on any team ever... he is one player i always cheer for... but Jordan just punched it in.

I'm shocked they kept Martin out after the failed pass attempt to Sowell on 1st and goal from the 3 yd line. Then even more shocked they let Jordan run it on 2nd and 3rd.TD LJ on 4th and inches. WOW no CMART at all :eek:

I think C-Martin owners all over the world just realized Martin will never be the back he was. He can still get it done, but Jordan will steal his thunder at the stripe,

Week 1: Martin not used on goal line = season over :angry: 363 days until we draft next year :thumbup:

I think C-Martin owners all over the world just realized Martin will never be the back he was. He can still get it done, but Jordan will steal his thunder at the stripe,
to early to say that, but if I was a CMART owner I'd definately be a little worried.

so far the "1st year WR on a new team" theory doesn't seem to apply to Coles4 or 5 looks 3 cathes for 36 yardsgood signs if your a coles owner :thumbup:

what the hell is this... Betts running this damn ball... where in the hell is Trung???? 3 carries in the 1st quarter and nothing after words... ARGH

Users who are viewing this thread