What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Jets vs Pats - Week 17 (1 Viewer)

That was the dumbest ####### roughing the passer call that I've ever seen. An undisciplined, stupid bunch of no talent mother####ers. I hate this team. I hate being a fan. #### them. Darnold sucks, too. Sorry if people don't like it. Bridgewater should have played this year and Sam should have sat. 

This is bad football. I pay attention to fantasy most of the year. This is garbage.  

That was the dumbest ####### roughing the passer call that I've ever seen. An undisciplined, stupid bunch of no talent mother####ers. I hate this team. I hate being a fan. #### them. Darnold sucks, too. Sorry if people don't like it. Bridgewater should have played this year and Sam should have sat. 

This is bad football. I pay attention to fantasy most of the year. This is garbage.  
If you're talking about the one on Brady on 3rd down early 2nd qtr...I'd say it was just a TERRIBLE roughing call. Defender barely made contact, no force at all behind it, and Brady just flopped.

Tough to tell if these last two games are bit of a mirage versus checked out divisional chumps. 

But Pats at home are favorites vs anyone in AFC. If Reid late an egg in round 2 stunning that this so-so Pats squad could be in another SB. 

Users who are viewing this thread