What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Jimmy Graham injury (1 Viewer)

When he gets back (hopefully soon), does every defense going forward take a cue from the Pats' playbook, and put their best cover corner on him? Talib completely shut him down. In fairness, there are only a few corners playing on Talib's level right now, but I'm wondering if defenses will give it a shot anyway.
come on, the pats were muggin him all day, they did the same thing to tgonzo the in ATL game, throw the flags ref!

Didn't the guy have an MRI? I'd much rather hear the word "know," rather than "believe." Like any organization now though they'll withhold information until they're absolutely required to divulge anything.

Glad I don't own him. Oof
Wouldn't it be better to own him and have a chance at his continued elite production than to not own him and have no chance at all?
Sure, if I knew he would be back soon.
Not sure I'd say I'm glad I don't own him...if this is just nothing but him rolling his ankle or mild foot sprain.

Although, on the play, it didn't look like he was touched and his foot wasn't rolled up on. As soon as he started limping...I immediately tried to guess how many posts I would read about a possible lis franc. I figured at least 20

bicycle_seat_sniffer said:
When he gets back (hopefully soon), does every defense going forward take a cue from the Pats' playbook, and put their best cover corner on him? Talib completely shut him down. In fairness, there are only a few corners playing on Talib's level right now, but I'm wondering if defenses will give it a shot anyway.
come on, the pats were muggin him all day, they did the same thing to tgonzo the in ATL game, throw the flags ref!
:goodposting:

Talib could never play by the exact letter of the NFL rule book and hope to make a dent in Graham's production. But with well-timed and well-concealed arm-grabbing, he can "write the book" on "stopping" Jimmy Graham.

If there were such a thing as an eye-in-the-sky ref who followed the television broadcast and could call field penalties from the press box, Talib would've gotten flagged for PI once or twice early. Then when he backed off the PI stuff, Graham would've abused him.

Users who are viewing this thread