What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Joe Mixon - Limited Practice 12/5 (1 Viewer)

Big League Chew

Footballguy
Joe Edit:

https://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/football/news/bengals-joe-mixon-logs-limited-practice/

Mixon (foot) was limited at practice Wednesday, Geoff Hobson of the Bengals' official site reports.

We'll have to see if this is an issue Mixon is carrying over from Week 13 action, or if the running back injured his foot during Wednesday's practice. If he's limited or out Sunday against the Chargers, added backfield opportunities would be available for Giovani Bernard, as well as Mark Walton to a lesser extent.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not seeing where he left practice? just seeing he's limited with a foot?  It's Wednesday, has two days to trend up?

I'm unaware that he left practice. Reports I read was that he was limited in practice today due to a foot injury sustained yesterday. 

Title is misleading 

Yahoo reports it was a limited practice... that could mean he left at portions or early. Unspecified foot injury. Whole lot of nothing right now except a reach for the OP. Maybe save it until there is news.

The left practice part appears to be speculation based on the fact that he didn’t seem to injure anything last week. Nevertheless I added Gio where I could. Even if it’s a 10% chance that the injury is significant I want Gio on my roster if it happens to be true.

The left practice part appears to be speculation based on the fact that he didn’t seem to injure anything last week. Nevertheless I added Gio where I could. Even if it’s a 10% chance that the injury is significant I want Gio on my roster if it happens to be true.
Then the OP should change the title as it is unnecessarily stressing out Mixon owners who read it (like me).

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread