What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

John Daly passed out at Hooters (1 Viewer)

"Because Daly had no transportation, police said they held him in custody at a local jail until he sobered up. Daly was photographed by police but does not appear to have been charged with any crime."

the picture in the paper looks almost like a mug shot. why did the cops take a picture of him and release the picture, if he wasn't charged with any crime? i'd think the cops should have respected him by not releasing any picture.

Last edited by a moderator:
He must of passed out after another quick repair on a hand gash with super glue. The ecstasy of going against conventional wisdom to have a Dr. look at it put him over the edge.

One wonders if this Hooters liquor license will be put in jeopardy. In most jurisdictions serving the noticeably intoxicated is against the law and put the license in jeopardy.

Just how much do you have to serve John Daly to get himn to pass out?

"Because Daly had no transportation, police said they held him in custody at a local jail until he sobered up. Daly was photographed by police but does not appear to have been charged with any crime."

the picture in the paper looks almost like a mug shot. why did the cops take a picture of him and release the picture, if he wasn't charged with any crime? i'd think the cops should have respected him by not releasing any picture.
I could be wrong, but I'd imagine it's for record keeping. Proof that he was there.

One wonders if this Hooters liquor license will be put in jeopardy. In most jurisdictions serving the noticeably intoxicated is against the law and put the license in jeopardy. Just how much do you have to serve John Daly to get himn to pass out?
:thumbup: No doubt this guy can drink quite a bit.

He lives here in Clearwater, at least last I heard. Came here to relax and get back into golf. Sits front row at Phil's Spring games next to the Hooters ball girls.

He refocused to some degree...but it was more of a middle ground he needed to find.

Lost some serious $$ at the club he joined...Belleair. ######## sandbaggers.

John Daly on the comeback trail.

I don't think he's done, he can still reach the all time majors lead.
In terms of comeback golfers, I'd root for John Daly over Tiger Woods x 1 billion. In Daly's autobiography, the following quote stuck with me:

Daly yells out, “Hey man, don’t you ever get tired of that workout *$#(@ ? Why don’t you come over here and have a few beers with us and hang out.” Tiger responds, “John, if I had your talent, I wouldn’t need to work out.”
How ironic it would be if Daly was the one to come out on top from here on out if he straightens himself out.

I'd be decent money he shoot like a 75 today. He can never seem to follow up a good round with even a decent one.

Still love JD though.

I'd be decent money he shoot like a 75 today. He can never seem to follow up a good round with even a decent one.

Still love JD though.
Right. He hasn't strung for good rounds together in over a decade.

For any given round though, he can still go low with the best of them.

Add me to the camp that's rooting for him. He's one of the every guy kinda guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
Add me to the camp that's rooting for him. He's one of the every guy kinda guys.
Off to a decent start. Birdie the first (10th hole) and par next three. Love to see him at the top of the leader board this weekend. Even if he doesn't win, if he's in that final pairing I think would be great and great for golf right now.

Johnny Bing said:
D in the D said:
Off to a decent start. Birdie the first (10th hole) and par next three. Love to see him at the top of the leader board this weekend. Even if he doesn't win, if he's in that final pairing I think would be great and great for golf right now.
I would love to see it too, but you can bet that even if he shoots a decent round today, he'll get hammered tonight and blow up tomorrow.

D in the D said:
Except he has more natural ability to hit a golf ball than more than anyone else on the planet.

Users who are viewing this thread