What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

John Henderson (1 Viewer)

Dynasty

Footballguy
Why has John Henderson not had any big plays (sacks, INTs, fumbles forced/ recovered) this year? He's been top notch in tackles, as expected. But, nothing else is coming his way.In my twelve team IDP league, we start 1 DT, 2 DEs, 3 LBs, 2 CBs, 2 SFs, and one flex. Here's how IDP points are scored: .75/tackle, .25/assist, 1/pass defense, 4/sack, 5/interception, and 3/fumble forced or recovered, here's my league's top eight:Rod Coleman: 67.75 points (22 tackles, 5 assists)Robert Bernard: 67 (31,6)Aaron Kampman: 63.75 (40,15)Bryant Young: 59.75 (25,4)Montae Reagor: 59.35 (23,9)Orpheus Roye: 55.00 (47,15)Warren Sapp: 51.15 (28,4)John Henderson: 42.25 (42,15)Can anybody provide any insight?BTW, I read a great article in the current (?) ESPN: The Magazine about Henderson and Stroud and how they work together.

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess you were just expecting too much out of him. John Henderson will get tackles and swat some passes, but he never has been and never will be a big play DT. Prior to this year he averaged 1 sack every 3 games, 1 FF every 12 games and 1 FR every 12 games. The sacks haven't been there at all, but expecting more than a handful anyway is probably wishful thinking.

No idea. Stroud has been injured alot this season and he has only 1 sack. Backup DT Rob Meier has a sack in each of the past 4 games and 5 for the season. Maybe he come's in on 3rd downs.

I guess you were just expecting too much out of him.
Expecting more than 0 big plays out of him was not expecting too much. Henderson did get his frist QB sack today against the Browns.

Users who are viewing this thread