What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Jordan Howard for Conner + Allan Robinson?? (1 Viewer)

JBG

Footballguy
In a 12tm PPR
I have Brees, Melvin Gordan, Ajayi, Conner, Chris Carson, Julio, Fitz, Robinson, Garcon and Lockett
Not loving the RBs so would Jordan Howard be a nice upgrade to cover losing Robinson in the Flex? Assuming of course that Conner is not worth more than RB2 for a short time if Bell returns.

I would hate to trade Conner to find he is an RB1 for 10 weeks, but I am just worried this whole dispute will end next week.

Anything is possible. If it were certain, we'd all feel better.. But I think the chances of Howard being a RB1 over Conner being a RB1 after 10 weeks are like 80% better! If this is a keeper league, well maybe you hold Conner just to see if he is the new #1 in Pitt. If its not a keeper, I'd say Peace out Robinson and Conner, it's been real...

Its way easier to find a WR during the season than it is a RB. that much I do know. and if memory serves me correct Gordon, Howard and Ajayi all have different bye weeks

I think Howard would be an upgrade over Robinson so I'd pull the trigger. Even if Bell doesn't return it doesn't automatically make Conner top 10. DO IT!

I would do it. RB's would be better in Gordon, Ajayi, Howard, Carson. WR's would still be OK with Julio, Fitz, Garcon, and Lockett.

Users who are viewing this thread