What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Jordan Howard? (1 Viewer)

Crazysight

Footballguy
He was a reserve last year but came in and played very well as he has for most of his career. Averaged 4.72 yards per carry plus he’s been a capable receiver in his career. Does anyone know if there is a specific reason why he remains unsigned/isn’t even a camp body right now?

I certainly wouldn't call Howard a capable receiver. He's one of the worst RBs in the NFL over the last decade in the passing game.

He doesn't catch, and doesn't play special teams. All he can do is run through open holes and fall forward. Basically the same reason Alfred Morris fizzled out. Its a highly replaceable skill set.

If he’s in shape, I imagine some team will come calling when injuries start hitting and use him in a complementary role.

If he’s in shape, I imagine some team will come calling when injuries start hitting and use him in a complementary role.
Yeah. No team will sign him ATM because, IIRC, if he's on the roster before week one his salary is for 2022 becomes fully guaranteed.

Users who are viewing this thread