What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Jordan Peele's new movie "Us" (1 Viewer)

eoMMan

Footballguy
Not good.

Peele is looking like he might be a M. Knight Shamalahah version 2.0.

Get Out was fantastic. This was definitely a few notches below. 

Wait for the dvd.

Get Out was awesome in a genre filled with a lot of crap. I'm expecting this one to be awesome too, we have tickets reserved for tomorrow night. I'll duck out of here for now till we see it though. 

Some bad takes in here.  Get Out trying to say too much for you guys that claimed it sucked?  What are better horror movies from the last 5 years then? 

Some bad takes in here.  Get Out trying to say too much for you guys that claimed it sucked?  What are better horror movies from the last 5 years then? 
It and It Follows were both MUCH better horror movies. Im sure I can find more but those are off the top of my head.

Lol at analyzing a horror movie. It was a blast to watch. I don’t know why the guy didn’t just leave. Probably because it would have ended the movie.  
It was irritating to watch.  What about it was a blast?  I am actually surprised we didn't turn it off. 

Get Out was pretty darn good, and that is without taking into account it was his first movie.

US is good enough just for the previews.  Will definitely see this when I get a chance.

I am not a big horror fan but I liked Get Out a lot. I didn't think it was the best movie of the year. but it was very good. I am excited about Us and the Twilight Zone series. 

I have an idea. Let’s perform surgery by candlelight. Because, you know, LEDs don’t really start fires. 

Ilov80s said:
I saw Get Out...just not getting it!
He escapes when the fire starts. The fire starts because a candle gets knocked down during the surgery. Why would anyone perform surgery by candlelight? 

Last edited by a moderator:
He escapes when the fire starts. The fire starts because a candle gets knocked down during the surgery. Why would anyone perform surgery by candlelight? 
Oh I gotcha. It’s a movie. Why would anyone try to kill someone by running them down with a crop duster or slicing them in half with a laser?

shadyridr said:
Im pretty sure that's a requirement of a horror movie. Otherwise it's just a movie. 
This might be the confusing thing for me in this discussion.  I didn't realize it was considered by some to be a horror movie.  I probably would not have watched it as I'm not into horror movies generally.  I thought it was pretty entertaining, funny at times, good movie, obviously with massive plot holes and the like if put under a microscope. Will obviously disappoint those looking for a classic horror movie. 

Users who are viewing this thread