What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Just Finished Auction Draft (1 Viewer)

s d lynn

Footballguy
We start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 K, 2 DL/DE , 2 LB, and 2 CB/S.Twelve team league - inaugural season - keeper with salary increases.Offense Starters:QB BulgerRB AlexanderRB Rudi JohnsonWR Reggie WayneWR Michael Clayton TBWR Lee EvansTE HeapK ElamOffense Reserves:QB RoethlisbergerRB HenryRB DavenportRB Eric SheltonWR Ron CurryTE Boo WilliamsK Mike NugentDefensive Team:DE Julius PeppersDL Shaun RogersDL Aaron KampmanLB Mike PetersonLB Andra DavisLB Antonio PierceS Michael LewisS Bryan ScottS Sammy KnightMy Questions:1) Rate my offense2) Rate my defense3) who are my defensive startersThanks.....Dan

We start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 K, 2 DL/DE , 2 LB, and 2 CB/S.

Twelve team league - inaugural season - keeper with salary increases.

Offense Starters:

QB Bulger

RB Alexander

RB Rudi Johnson

WR Reggie Wayne

WR Michael Clayton TB

WR Lee Evans

TE Heap

K Elam

Offense Reserves:

QB Roethlisberger

RB Henry

RB Davenport

RB Eric Shelton

WR Ron Curry

TE Boo Williams

K Mike Nugent

Defensive Team:

DE Julius Peppers

DL Shaun Rogers

DL Aaron Kampman

LB Mike Peterson

LB Andra Davis

LB Antonio Pierce

S Michael Lewis

S Bryan Scott

S Sammy Knight

My Questions:

1) Rate my offense

2) Rate my defense

3) who are my defensive starters

Thanks.....

Dan
I'll take a stab at it. Not knowing the other teams or scoring system makes it a bit harder but I'll try...1. QB: Bulger and Roetshlisberger. Well done.

2. RB: Alexander and Rudi. :thumbup: Your backups are adequate. While they all should get time, their production should be limited. Henry is the wildcard. Your starters don't go on bye until weeks 8 and 10. Given Chris Brown's injury history, Henry could be getting the lions share of the work by then.

3. WR: Solid but lacking any true monsters. Wayne will have a fine year and could approach monster status in the Colts O.

4. TE: You'll be fine if Heap plays and does not get injured.

5. DL: Pepper is a monster. :thumbup: Rogers and Kampman are good but not spectacular, although I'm not as high on Kampman as others. Still, I'd try to upgrade since they are the lower end of the top 30. Overall, you should be fine.

6. LB: Monster group. :thumbup:

7: DB: Strong group. Great bunch of hitters you have assembles.

As for D starters:

DL: Peppers and which ever DL has the best matchup. This will vary week to week.

LB: I like all three. Probably play matchups here a lot. I'd tend to go Peterson and Pierce but the Brown D will be on the field a lot so Davis should get a ton of work.

DB: I'd go Lewis and Knight.

Hope that helps...

Users who are viewing this thread