What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Kansas City Chiefs at Miami Dolphins (1 Viewer)

Jiggyonthehut

Footballguy
Well so far- no surprises here. Tony Has a target and made use of it.Who the hell is Chris Horn?Comforting to Kennison owners that he has more rushing yards than recieving, oh and has the goosegg for targetsPriest- TD

Well so far- no surprises here.

Tony Has a target and made use of it.

Who the hell is Chris Horn?

Comforting to Kennison owners that he has more rushing yards than recieving, oh and has the goosegg for targets

Priest- TD
Horn is the 2nd WR for KC....Lot's 1 big catch games and nothing eles

I though Boerigter was the #2 in place of sammie parker? Guess I was wrong.On another note, Green seems composed in the pocket and comfortable enough that he has nice safety valves in Priest and TG if the rush does come. Good news for green owners :thumbup: :popcorn:

Last edited by a moderator:
I though Boerigter was the #2 in place of sammie parker? Guess I was wrong.

On another note, Green seems composed in the pocket and comfortable enough that he has nice safety valves in Priest and TG if the rush does come. Good news for green owners :thumbup:

:popcorn:
You may be right. But Horn seems to be on the field a ton.

Im surprised at the playcalling here- i knew Saban would mix it up a bit like he did with Chambers running the ball (which was a huge success week 1)- but this I didnt see comming. Wonder if thats the play he called- doesnt seem like the LSU saban at all.

Here comes LJ...1-10-KC 21 (6:48) L.Johnson up the middle to KC 30 for 9 yards (T.Jones; J.Taylor).2-1-KC 30 (6:11) L.Johnson right tackle to KC 35 for 5 yards (Z.Thomas; V.Holliday).

Listening to KC radio on the web made me realize how little I missed Len Dawson since he left Inside the NFL.

Here comes LJ...

1-10-KC 21 (6:48) L.Johnson up the middle to KC 30 for 9 yards (T.Jones; J.Taylor).

2-1-KC 30 (6:11) L.Johnson right tackle to KC 35 for 5 yards (Z.Thomas; V.Holliday).
WWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHYYYYYY?!?!?! :wall: -biz-

Here comes LJ...

1-10-KC 21 (6:48) L.Johnson up the middle to KC 30 for 9 yards (T.Jones; J.Taylor).

2-1-KC 30 (6:11) L.Johnson right tackle to KC 35 for 5 yards (Z.Thomas; V.Holliday).
Looks good so far...But will he be taken out in the RZ? Vermiel alluded to it a couple of weeks ago, and we haven't gotten to see yet if he'll actually do it.

2-6-KC 39 (4:32) T.Green pass to T.Gonzalez to MIA 49 for 12 yards (T.Jones; L.Schulters).That might be the best news I've seen this week. Early and often, Trent.

Very surprised KC isnt going after the Miami secondary- so very inexperienced is that corner matchup on kennisonHeres to one target- just one more and we'll be up to last weeks levels! :banned:

Very surprised KC isnt going after the Miami secondary- so very inexperienced is that corner matchup on kennison

Heres to one target- just one more and we'll be up to last weeks levels! :banned:
Green has ~ 100 yards in the first qtr. :confused:

This whole Priest / Larry rotation (2 series for Priest, one for Larry) would drive me absolutley bananas if I would have grabbed Priest this season.

Very surprised KC isnt going after the Miami secondary- so very inexperienced is that corner matchup on kennison

Heres to one target- just one more and we'll be up to last weeks levels! :banned:
Green has ~ 100 yards in the first qtr. :confused:
Theyve been on the field probally all but 5 minutes of it...

I gave up S.Davis and McMichael for the Bum Gonzo a week ago...

I want some RESULTS! :P
Too bad it's been a week. That long ago, I don't think you can get trustworthy results from a rape kit.

Users who are viewing this thread