What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Keeper decision London vs Kyren vs TEs (1 Viewer)

Hurl Bruce

Footballguy
-10 Team 2 QB league PPR

2BQ, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 2 W/R/T

This year, we are keeping 5. Next year it drops to 4 in our 3-4-5-6-5-4-3 up and down number of keepers.

I have locked in:

Mahomes
Richardson
Tyreek
CeeDee

Now I am choosing between Kyren Williams, Drake London, Trey McBride, or Mark Andrews.

Who you keeping?

Wow, Solid start to a team. I can make an argument to go with any of those four guys pretty easily. Here are my thoughts.........What kind of RB & TE will be available in the draft? In general I am down on Kyren compared to ADP but if the RB cupboard is going to be bare come draft time due to the keepers he might be the way to go. Conversely, if there will be no top 5 TE available then I would lean towards McBride (slightly over Andrews due to injury history). So essentially, I make a calculated guess based on what I know about the league and their keepers and take the guy that will be more in demand come draft time. I might also factor in draft slot and whether or not I think any of these guys will make it to me in the draft and factor that in.

So bottom line I am keeping Kyren (if RB is scarce) or McBride (if TE is scarce).

Wow, Solid start to a team. I can make an argument to go with any of those four guys pretty easily. Here are my thoughts.........What kind of RB & TE will be available in the draft? In general I am down on Kyren compared to ADP but if the RB cupboard is going to be bare come draft time due to the keepers he might be the way to go. Conversely, if there will be no top 5 TE available then I would lean towards McBride (slightly over Andrews due to injury history). So essentially, I make a calculated guess based on what I know about the league and their keepers and take the guy that will be more in demand come draft time. I might also factor in draft slot and whether or not I think any of these guys will make it to me in the draft and factor that in.

So bottom line I am keeping Kyren (if RB is scarce) or McBride (if TE is scarce).

My league in general, still lives in a time when RBs are king, so I feel like they will be keeping a lot of them.

maybe i'm just buying into all the atlant hype but London. I could understand the argument for Williams though, don't really think there's a wrong answer here.

Are you losing any specific draft round by keeping 1 player vs. another?

If we're talking just picking a player, i'm between Kyren & London with the tiebreaker going to Kyren since you're already keeping Tyreek & CeeDee...and as you stated above lots of RB's will likely be kept.

take a look at mine if you have a chance:

Are you losing any specific draft round by keeping 1 player vs. another?

If we're talking just picking a player, i'm between Kyren & London with the tiebreaker going to Kyren since you're already keeping Tyreek & CeeDee...and as you stated above lots of RB's will likely be kept.

take a look at mine if you have a chance:
There is no loss of draft capital for the keepers nor is there a limit for how many years we can keep them. However, next year we drop down to 4 keepers followed by 3 the year after. Thanks for the reply.

Heck you’re in a flip a coin situation. Can’t really lose. You’re gonna drop whoever you keep next year too so it truly doesn’t matter.

I’d keep Kyren simply because you don’t have a RB and that will be your hardest position to fill. Only other consideration would be if everyone kept TEs and you have no chance at getting a decent one but that is doubtful in a 2QB 2flex league.

Users who are viewing this thread