What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Keeper Draft & #1 Pick (1 Viewer)

Ramtuff

Footballguy
I have #1 pick in a 10 team keeper PPR draft.  My keepers: Conner & Mahomes.  Blah!   Have a chance to trade Mahomes for Odel Beckham before draft.  #1 pick options are Edwards-Helaire, Jacobs, Mixon or Tyreek Hill.  Would my team be better after first pick with :

1- Mahomes-Conner-Helaire/Jacobs

2- Conner- Odell- Helaire/Jacobs

3- Mahomes-Conner-Hill

4- Conner- Odell- Hill

At the 2-3 turn I would be looking at Gurley, Gordon, Lockett, Ridley, Sutton as options

I really am uneasy on Beckham this year, so there is no way I'd trade Mahomes for him.

I like team 1 for you - Mahomes, Conner then your preference of the 2 backs (being a keeper I'd likely go CEH, but both are young and attractive keeper RBs)

The WRs available to you at the 2/3 turn are still very good and would give you a very strong core to your lineup.

Pass on Mahomes for OBJ.  Definitely draft either Jacobs or CEH....whichever you like better.  In a keeper I prefer CEH.

Then you have a top QB and 2 solid RBs, then you can hammer WRs for the rest of the draft.  Nothing wrong with Lockett and Ridley at the 2/3.  Both are top 20 WRs with a lot of upside.

I am not trading Mahomes for OBJ at all.  who else do you have on your current roster that might be a keeper?  or I should ask, has your league submitted keepers yet?

Other keepers options are:

Gurley

Ridley

A. Robinson

Sutton

not a lot there being it’s a 10 team 2 keeper league. 

Users who are viewing this thread