What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Keeper Help: Dobbins (12th rd) or Deebo (8th rd) (1 Viewer)

colemth

Footballguy
It's a standard half-PPR league and I can keep either for 2 years in the designated round.

Deebo Samuel in the 8th
or
JK Dobbins in the 12th

With only one keeper I pick the best player regardless of round. To me the best fantasy guy is Dobbins because of usage. I still don't trust Deebo to be consistent

Baltimore will always split carries and lamar will eat some running yds/tds. keep deebo-he just got paid for a reason

There are critics of both. Deebo may not run as much as he did in 2021, but even as a pure WR, he has great value. Dobbins is coming off a serious injury and may need some time to regain his form, even presuming no re-injury. Give me the safer play with Deebo, even at a higher cost. 8th round is still a sizeable bargain.

The thread is split basically 50/50 which means perhaps I can’t go wrong. I guess I’ll just have to look at the rest of the leagues keepers and go where the scarcity is.

Thanks all!

Users who are viewing this thread