What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Keeper help please (1 Viewer)

vanrebl

Footballguy
In my PPR league i can keep up to 5 players but can only keep one of my top 2 players and have one franchise tag,
every player i keep moves up one slot (if i keep Keenan Allen he would be my 3rd round pick this year )Snake Draft and i will pick 6 out of 10 teams ...Franchise tag keeps player at there draft spot so they dont move up one spot this year.
(so i could franchise tag Kelse keep him at #2 and have a first round pick)

1QB,2RB,2WR,1TE,2FLEX,1KC AND 1 DEF

what players would you keep?

Thanks for your help

1 Davante Adams WR
2 Travis Kelce T
3 Chris Carson RB
4 Keenan Allan WR
6 Dandre Swift RB
7 Austin Ekeler RB
10 Pittsburgh- DEF
11 Kyler Murry QB
12 Kareem Hunt RB
*10 Brandon Aiyuk WR
Chase Edmonds RB
Laviska Shenault WR
James Robinson RB
Daniel Carson K
Robert tonyan T

all Players above were not drafted and could be kept as my #15th,14th,13th pick except Brandon Aiyuk
he would be my number 9th pick because he was drafted in 10th round by someone else in the league during
our draft and was dropped

If it were me, I'd franchise Kelce and hope you can get a decent RB in round one.

I'd keep Allen, Swift, and Ekeler.  

The last one could go a number of ways.  If you want to make sure you have a decent QB, Murray at 10 is pretty good value.

Aiyuk or Shenault would both be decent value.

I'd personally keep Edmonds in the 15th.  You could always pick up Wide Receivers throughout the draft.  Depending on keepers and so forth, running backs are going to be harder to come by and I'd rather have somebody who I know is going to get some snaps on my bench for nothing more than a 15th.

With that many keepers it makes it pretty easy:

• Kelce franchised
  • Allen
  • Swift
  • Ekeler
  • Murray (if people keep QB's so there aren't many left).  If nobody keeps QB's and you can get a top notch one easily then I would make this Edmonds.  

Users who are viewing this thread