What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Keeper ??? Kamara , Chubbs, Lamb keep 2 (1 Viewer)

jimjack

Footballguy
Keeper league- Auction. We keep 2 keepers each year and value is whatever you paid originally. So over the years I ended up with Kamara which only cost me $1 and Chubbs cost me $1  . Salary is $200.  SO I start off year with them 2 RB and only $2 gone which is nice.  Now last year I got Ceedee Lamb for $1. SO this year I still only get to keep 2 and my options Kamara, Chubbs , Lamb and all value $1. Am I crazy for cosidering Lamb over one of the RB? You can keep the keepers as long as you want. Figure Kamara and Chubbs no brainer but for whatever reason thinking Lamb maybe be better longterm? thanks for any thoughts

A very good problem to have. But still sucks that you have to lose one. I would almost want to keep Lamb too, since he could have a LOT more years left than those RB's. But the backs are probably too important to pass on. We don't even absolutely know that Lamb is a star, it's only likely.

I believe Kamara and Chubb should be the picks here.  As it was stated above, WR's will be easier to come by.

Users who are viewing this thread