What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Keeper League loking for a replacement owner (1 Viewer)

LCarlson40

Footballguy
Keeper league looking to add a replacement owner . This is an awesome league and fees have allready been paid this year .The starters each week ar 1-QB 2-RB -2-WR 1-TE 1-K 2-DL 2LB ,2DB for a total of 13 starters . If you are interested please let me know and all send you a link .

LCarlson40@aol.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Keeper league looking to add a replacement owner . This is an awesome league and fees have allready been paid this year .The starters each week ar 1-QB 2-RB -2-WR 1-TE 1-K 2-DL 2LB ,2DB for a total of 13 starters . If you are interested please let me know and all send you a link .

LCarlson40@aol.com
I may be interested, could you send me the details?

LCarlson40@aol.com
I may be interested, could you send me the details?
Yake a look at the site and email me back ---> LCarlson40@aol.comhttp://forums.footballguys.com/forum/index...view=getnewpost

You have it set up to where you cannot see the teams without signing in. You may be better served posting the rosters of the opening teams.

Users who are viewing this thread