What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Keeper League Trade - Golladay and 2023 1st for R Jones (1 Viewer)

kyter1

Footballguy
14 Team (keep 12) QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, TE, Flex

Got the offer below. I think the value is on the side I'm getting, but the struggle is I don't have a RB2. I've made multiple offers to teams I don't think can compete for their RBs and no-one is budging. So, there is risk if I do this and can't get another RB to replace Jones. I am competitive now.

Give: R. Jones

Get: Golladay, 2023 1st

My Team: 

Rodgers, Lock, Winston

Kamara, R. Jones, Fournette, M. Gordon, J. Jackson, J. Kelley

Adams, D.K. Metcalf, J. Jefferson, M. Evans, J. Smith-Schuster, N. Harry, S. Williams

Kelce, H. Henry

Yeah, I make this deal but it isn't quite a slam dunk. I see your hesitancy at RB. I think this trade has to lead to another, perhaps an Evans or Adams for a really good RB.

Thanks for the feedback.

I'm still pondering. I'm concerned I can't get a RB from other teams. I've sent out some (what I believe) are good offers compared to what I'm getting for those same players in other leagues. I know all leagues are different, but man the value of Henry in some leagues is really low. 

Users who are viewing this thread