What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Keeper League (1 Viewer)

afl_storm

Footballguy
First off I just finished the season undeafeated! Now I have to start thinking about next year.

I am in a 10 team league.

Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 Flex (RB or WR), 1 TE, 1 K, 1 Def

6 for all TD's

1 pt per 25 yds passing

1 pt per 10 yds rush/rec

-2 for int/fumble

I can keep 4 players Now who should I keep?

QB's: Romo and Rodgers

RB's: Michael Turner, Deangelo Williams, Chris Johnson, Frank Gore

WR's: Randy Moss, Calvin Johnson, Brandon Marshall, Dwayne Bowe

TE's: Jason Witten, Todd Heap

K's: Gould, Feely

D's: Ravens and Cowboys

So I am thinking to keep the 4 RB's and then next year Draft for WR and QB right away, but each year you can't tell with RB's look at LT?

What do you think?

Thanks,

First off I just finished the season undeafeated! Now I have to start thinking about next year. I am in a 10 team league.Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 Flex (RB or WR), 1 TE, 1 K, 1 Def6 for all TD's1 pt per 25 yds passing1 pt per 10 yds rush/rec-2 for int/fumbleI can keep 4 players Now who should I keep?QB's: Romo and RodgersRB's: Michael Turner, Deangelo Williams, Chris Johnson, Frank GoreWR's: Randy Moss, Calvin Johnson, Brandon Marshall, Dwayne BoweTE's: Jason Witten, Todd HeapK's: Gould, FeelyD's: Ravens and CowboysSo I am thinking to keep the 4 RB's and then next year Draft for WR and QB right away, but each year you can't tell with RB's look at LT?What do you think?Thanks,
Wrong forum...but at this point I'd say Turner, Williams, then 2 of Johnson/Johnson/Marshall

First off I just finished the season undeafeated! Now I have to start thinking about next year. I am in a 10 team league.Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 Flex (RB or WR), 1 TE, 1 K, 1 Def6 for all TD's1 pt per 25 yds passing1 pt per 10 yds rush/rec-2 for int/fumbleI can keep 4 players Now who should I keep?QB's: Romo and RodgersRB's: Michael Turner, Deangelo Williams, Chris Johnson, Frank GoreWR's: Randy Moss, Calvin Johnson, Brandon Marshall, Dwayne BoweTE's: Jason Witten, Todd HeapK's: Gould, FeelyD's: Ravens and CowboysSo I am thinking to keep the 4 RB's and then next year Draft for WR and QB right away, but each year you can't tell with RB's look at LT?What do you think?Thanks,
i'd wait to see who your dog, cat and goldfish are keeping and then i'd reach out to your 5 year old cousin to see who he's gonna draft #1.

Users who are viewing this thread