What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Keeper ? (1 Viewer)

caratoga

Footballguy
Just joined a new 10 team PPR league where you are allowed to keep 1 player from year to year. We play a (QB),( RB RB,) (WR WR,) (RB WR TE Flex),( TE), (DEF) and a (K). I have the number 2 pick and would appreciate input on who you would select. 

If I read this right, this is a brand new league that will be a one-player keeper going forward at no (or the same) cost.

That being the case, I would draft Elliott.  If he goes #1, then Gurley.  Each are young enough and good enough to be your anchor for a few years going forward.  This year's sophomores (Hunt, Cook) are a little too unproven for me to consider with the #2 overall.

One player keeper leagues are too close to a redraft to really treat it any differently than a redraft.  I pick the player I think would be best for this year.  Worry about who to keep next year. 

One player keeper leagues are too close to a redraft to really treat it any differently than a redraft.  I pick the player I think would be best for this year.  Worry about who to keep next year. 
Agreed.  

Users who are viewing this thread