What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

keepers for this year (1 Viewer)

danashort

Footballguy
12 team ppr league...lose the rd they were drafted...we keep 2...

javonte williams for a 5th

rashad penny for a 15th

josh allen for a 3rd...

i personally like allen and williams...let me know what u guys

Williams is a no-brainer. Not sure when a decision has to be made, but I'd prefer to see how the Seattle RB situation turns out. Nothing wrong with keeping Allen, just not much "value" there. 

I assume this is a 1 QB league.  In general my approach to keepers in leagues with this few of keepers is to just keep the best players because the value doesn't do much for you if you are keeping a largely lesser talent.

For you it would depend on when the keepers are due as Cjw stated above.   Penny is in a weird situation and I would like to see how that plays out before making this decision.  If I had to do it today I would do Williams and Allen.  If I could wait and see how the Seattle RB situation shook out I would switch to Penny if he was getting the bulk of the chance (60-40 even).  

Penny still hasn’t shown he’s worth must in fantasy and seems to only be getting opportunities in real life because of draft investment. Now with Walker being drafted, I’d want no part of Penny. Easy pick for me of Allen and Williams. 

Williams is the lock

You know the trends of your league.  If Allen would be available when you pick in the 3rd round, you would be throwing $$$ away by keeping him.  If he is considered a value pick there, keep him, as he will certainly contribute.

i know of at least 2 people that would snag allen in the 2nd fo sho...i also have gibson for a 8th (not a fan of his injured riddled 1st 2 yrs) and metcalf for a 7th (again, no QB and he had alot of bummer games for me last yr)...just not a fan of either of those 2 anymore

Users who are viewing this thread