What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Kenny Britt to NE trade rumor (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interseptopus

Footballguy
A buddy of mine living in TEN just heard this on the radio this afternoon. I'm not sure for what, I imagine a pick, but he said the radio was reporting NE contacted TEN.

Wouldn't be the first time Belichick took on a troubled player...

I heard a rumor that there was collusion in my league and I'm curious what you think but fu if you don't agree with my take. Now that that's settled who would you start between Jeb Falinapigus and Tug McGaughy? This is not an Assistant Coach forum question because I'm asking who you would start, not who should I start.

ETA: GO HAWKS!

Last edited by a moderator:
I heard a rumor that there was collusion in my league and I'm curious what you think but fu if you don't agree with my take. Now that that's settled who would you start between Jeb Falinapigus and Tug McGaughy? This is not an Assistant Coach forum question because I'm asking who you would start, not who should I start.

I heard a rumor that all these rumors are rumored to be rumors.

I'm starting Falinapigus.

I'm starting Falinapigus.
Against the Bravehearts? They haven't allowed a TD or 100 yards to any player whose names starts with an "F" and also has a "P" in it in five years. Good luck with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread