What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Kris Durham - WR, Lions (1 Viewer)

I haven't had a chance to check out the snaps yet but he played 99% last week and I'm assuming he played close to full snaps again this week. It's hard to ignore the #2 option on a team like DET, especially when he's getting so many looks (21 I believe in the past two weeks). He may be a bit underwhelming but opportunity > talent in this scenario.

Of course, a gimpy Megatron is helping the situation, plus Burleson will be back around week 10 so I'm not sure if this is sustainable this is. Still, he's worth the flier.

29 targets the last 3 weeks (8-13-8). Stafford just missed him on a seam route that would have been a TD vs. the Bengals.

Not sexy but if you're in a deep league with a thin wire he may still be available. Seems like the Lions clear number 2 option behind Megatron (Bell/Bush has 27 targets in that same 3 game span, Pettigrew/Fauria 23 targets).

29 targets the last 3 weeks (8-13-8). Stafford just missed him on a seam route that would have been a TD vs. the Bengals.

Not sexy but if you're in a deep league with a thin wire he may still be available. Seems like the Lions clear number 2 option behind Megatron (Bell/Bush has 27 targets in that same 3 game span, Pettigrew/Fauria 23 targets).
He's worth nothing. Burleson is back and this dude will go back to being a tackling dummy.

He's worth nothing. Burleson is back and this dude will go back to being a tackling dummy.
Burleson plays slot. Broyles, not Durham, replaced Burleson in the lineup, and Broyles has fallen completely flat. When Burleson comes back my money is on Broyles going back to the bench. Durham has permanently replaced Patrick Edwards as the Lion's starting #2 WR playing opposite of Calvin. Patrick Edwards was released bc of Durham's play.

I don't know why everyone keeps hating on Durham. When a WR has the physical tools that he has and a QB who LOVES him, and is producing week in and out on the field EVEN when Calvin is playing...I don't know...what else needs to happen for people to acknowledge that the Lion's are giving this guy a serious opportunity and he seems to be stepping up and making the best of it? Then again, I don't really care if people think this or not...what matters to me is that I grabbed Durham in my dynasty league as well as redraft and he has been a very pleasant surprise WR5 for me.

Burleson plays slot. Broyles, not Durham, replaced Burleson in the lineup, and Broyles has fallen completely flat. When Burleson comes back my money is on Broyles going back to the bench. Durham has permanently replaced Patrick Edwards as the Lion's starting #2 WR playing opposite of Calvin. Patrick Edwards was released bc of Durham's play.

I don't know why everyone keeps hating on Durham. When a WR has the physical tools that he has and a QB who LOVES him, and is producing week in and out on the field EVEN when Calvin is playing...I don't know...what else needs to happen for people to acknowledge that the Lion's are giving this guy a serious opportunity and he seems to be stepping up and making the best of it? Then again, I don't really care if people think this or not...what matters to me is that I grabbed Durham in my dynasty league as well as redraft and he has been a very pleasant surprise WR5 for me.
He has limited upside, and he had a few drops earlier in the year. He's not going to save anyone's FF season. But he does play a ton of snaps and that will continue once Nate comes back (sometime in November, timeline seems unclear ATM). With CJ and Fauria on the field at the same time in the RZ, Stafford has three guys between 6'5" and 6'7" to target.

Decent bye week filler, your WR5, a WR4 in my 16 teamer. Not applicable in shallower leagues.

Users who are viewing this thread