What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Kwon or CJ? (1 Viewer)

JoeSteeler

Footballguy
Have a chance to acquire one of these LB for the same price.Which one do you prefer in dynasty? Alexander or Mosley? Both have +/- but I am leaning toward Kwon.

2pts/solo

1pt/asst

4pts/sack

5pts/int

3pts/ff or fr

2 pts/pd

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Kwon probably has more competition for tackles but Mosely didn't look like his usual self last year.  Kwon is coming off an ACL tear so there is added risk there.  I think they are fairly even and probably not a big difference either way but my gut feel says that Mosely is the better keeper here.........although that could just be gas.

Gally said:
I think Kwon probably has more competition for tackles but Mosely didn't look like his usual self last year.  Kwon is coming off an ACL tear so there is added risk there.  I think they are fairly even and probably not a big difference either way but my gut feel says that Mosely is the better keeper here.........although that could just be gas.
Thanks for the reply! CJ was traded moments after I made this post - still ended up with Kwon for what I think was a good price.

I would have leaned Mosley on gut, but Gally already laid out good reasons to be reluctant on both.

Any chance of an upgrade to a Leonard or Van der Esch type?  I’d paynthe premium to dodge both CJ and Kwon and go for gold.

Users who are viewing this thread