What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Lamar Miller for Corey Davis? (1 Viewer)

ZackBussiere

Footballguy
12 Team Auction League - PPR - Start 1QB/2RB/3WR/Flex/SuperFlex

Was offered Corey Davis for Lamar Miller. 

In a vacuum I love it, but it would leave me short at RB. His team is deep at WR and hurting at RB. 

Would you accept this deal, or add anything else onto it from the teams below?  

My Team:

QB: Mahomes - Goff - Rivers

RB: D. Freeman - L. Miller - K. Drake - Royce Freeman

WR: B. Cooks - Marvin Jones - Tyler Boyd - Chris Hogan - Cam Meredith - M. Goodwin (dropping)

TE: Reed - Goedert (dropping) 

His Team:

QB: Rodgers - Tannehill - Bortles

RB: Zeke - James Conner - R. Penny - L. Murray

WR: Hopkins - Diggs - C. Davis - C. Ridley - R. Cobb - J. Nelson - D. Moore

TE: D. Njoku

You'll be too thin at RB so pass on the deal. Keep Goodwin for the time being unless there is someone solid on waivers...but drop Rivers first, Hogan second and Goodwin third. There is no reason to roster 3 QB's. Hogan is moving way down on the pecking order with Gordon and Edelman moving in and unless you have someone better Goedert is a great TE handcuff to own.

You'll be too thin at RB so pass on the deal. Keep Goodwin for the time being unless there is someone solid on waivers...but drop Rivers first, Hogan second and Goodwin third. There is no reason to roster 3 QB's. Hogan is moving way down on the pecking order with Gordon and Edelman moving in and unless you have someone better Goedert is a great TE handcuff to own.
Thanks for the feedback!

I will be bidding on Coutee for waivers to replace Hogan or Goodwin. In terms of Rivers, its a Superflex league and QBs have increased value, so I don't think dropping him would be smart, especially since Mahomes and Goff have the same week 12 bye. There are no starting QBs on waivers in my league. I'm planning to trade him or Goff for a RB instead. 

Thanks for the feedback!

I will be bidding on Coutee for waivers to replace Hogan or Goodwin. In terms of Rivers, its a Superflex league and QBs have increased value, so I don't think dropping him would be smart, especially since Mahomes and Goff have the same week 12 bye. There are no starting QBs on waivers in my league. I'm planning to trade him or Goff for a RB instead. 
I missed the superflex so keep Rivers....and I wouldn't trade any of your qb's in that case.

Users who are viewing this thread