What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Las Vegas Raiders(5-5) at Dallas Cowboys(7-3)*** (-7.5) O/U 51.5 Jerry's House for Turkey, CeeDee Lamb at the kiddie table-OUT (1 Viewer)

Ministry of Pain

Footballguy
We'll be carving turkey in Big D today, at least figuratively but I've seen a game or two at Jerry World, it's quite a feast for the eyes. 

Raiders have been going the wrong way for several weeks now, not piling on but they have had to deal with one bad piece of info after the next, jus recently the Raiders had to say good bye to Steve Smith, an instrumental fullback back in the day. It's sad to watch them right now and I have empathy for their story arc this year. 

Dallas is hit n miss, think they might rally around Zeke and the running game today, Raiders should know that but still might not be able to stop it.  

Dallas 27...Las Vegas 20 

Go!

Last edited by a moderator:
So is LV at +7.5 a sucker bet?  Seems too obvious to take the points.

Appears that CeeDee Lamb is OUT, what a brutal pass into the end zone las week ending in an interception for Prescott, knocked Lamb OUT of the KC game, now misses the Raiders game today. Still, Las Vegas has not been right for weeks now, think the Dallas D can save the day if properly motivated. 

Did McCarthy dial up that throw last week? Was that after he played Dak down 30-0 in the late 4th Q of the Denver game exposing him to further injury when he was just coming back from one? 

As a Raiders fan I just don't want us to get too badly humiliated
If Dallas had their entire cache of weapons I would think it's possible you could be humiliated along the way but as they are today, I can't see Dallas quite winning a blowout but I could see them pull away in the 2nd half and the score maybe looks worse than it was. 

Dallas' Defense will set the tone for them. 

That looked like DeSean Jackson scoring his 2nd 50+yd TD of the season, doing it for 2 different teams in the Rams and Raiders? 

Looks like he found a home but they might get an MRI machine handy or wrap him in bubble wrap until the 2nd Half and use him once or twice more, WOW!

Terrible start for the Cowboys which need to be able to run the football and that's not going to happen if they fall behind a couple scores, yikes!

Raiders defense on 1st down had 10 guys inside the box or within 5 yds of the LOS, Safety deep but daring Prescott to throw in between 

For the avg football fan this is very entertaining. 

-Bomb for a TD moving across the Dallas Star part of the field, several great camera angels on the DeSean strike. 

-Dallas answers right away with a well orchestrated and well balanced drive. 

-Both teams have gotten their Defenses off the feild, Vegas has produced Two 3-n Outs on the Dallas Offense, that's pretty good. 

7-6 due to a missed XP, this game has it all so far. 

D.Carr pass incomplete deep right to D.Jackson. PENALTY on DAL-A.Brown - Defensive Pass Interference - 30 yards - enforced at DAL 31 - No Play.
DeSean basically had 2 catches for 85 yds and a TD. 

-His bottom line at the end could read something along the lines of 4/150/2Td, they don't seem capable of bottling him up and he has a limited shelf time like less than 15 snaps I would say 

Pollard with an incredible run as he was rolling forward and still gaining yards on the play, thought he was going to break it and go all the way...oh fudge that was HOLDING?! Figures...

Users who are viewing this thread