What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Las Vegas Raiders(5-5) at Dallas Cowboys(7-3)*** (-7.5) O/U 51.5 Jerry's House for Turkey, CeeDee Lamb at the kiddie table-OUT (1 Viewer)

I need to go to confession and ask for forgiveness for all the times I swore and took the Lord's name in vain today. 

Brutal game. Refs were killing both sides

Brown needs to be benched 

Carlson was not a top 15 rostered PK going into the game due to the anemic Raiders offense and the supposedly good Dallas defense which gave up over 500 yards today.  Going forward, it's anyone's guess about the Raider offense and the Cowboy defense.

Have to agree,  ridiculous call if he doesn't touch him.
There were some bad calls in this game but that was not one of them. Didn't turn around and ran into him (you could argue he held Jones prior to both). That was pretty clear cut.

The disappointing part of the play is that if Jones was better at tracking the ball it was still catchable. 

I don't hear a ton of information from him. Would have been cool to hear what kind of creative audible calls he used instead of a lame joke.

Yeah I don't know why he batted away that question.  Does Romo still think he's getting back on the field and wants to keep his trade secrets?

Overall though, I think he's super informative as analysts go.

There were some bad calls in this game but that was not one of them. Didn't turn around and ran into him (you could argue he held Jones prior to both). That was pretty clear cut.

The disappointing part of the play is that if Jones was better at tracking the ball it was still catchable. 
The most disappointing part of the play is that if Brown had simply turned around it would’ve been an easy pick 

Yeah I don't know why he batted away that question.  Does Romo still think he's getting back on the field and wants to keep his trade secrets?

Overall though, I think he's super informative as analysts go.
He's better than most but it also feels like he has been reading his own headlines.

Carlson was not a top 15 rostered PK going into the game due to the anemic Raiders offense and the supposedly good Dallas defense which gave up over 500 yards today.  Going forward, it's anyone's guess about the Raider offense and the Cowboy defense.
I feel like Carlson has been pretty solid outside of a couple stinkers. A good number of the K that have scored more than him leading into today haven’t had their bye week yet. This game will probably put him in the top 5 overall 

I feel like Carlson has been pretty solid outside of a couple stinkers. A good number of the K that have scored more than him leading into today haven’t had their bye week yet. This game will probably put him in the top 5 overall 
I had him. Cut him. Went against him today. Picked up Zeurlein. Today was not good for me. F’n kickers. 

Dropped Youngho for him, was looking at Elliot also as PHI offense is on fire. Went Carlson due to bye week.

I’d guess the Raiders have enough to keep Carlson getting opportunities. 

Judge Smails said:
I had him. Cut him. Went against him today. Picked up Zeurlein. Today was not good for me. F’n kickers. 
I’m not big on playing musical kickers as they just seem so random. I had Carlson last season and am riding him again this season. No complaints. I wouldn’t say the Raiders have a great offense, but they can move the ball into FG range well enough. 

Users who are viewing this thread