What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Last 2 Spots in $60 12 Team / IDP Redraft League (1 Viewer)

KellysHeroes

Footballguy
I'm openning my Yearly Redraft League up

I ask that everyone that is interested please have daily internet access. (That Means that everyone please have the ability to check if they are on the clock atleast 3 times a day; morning, noon, and night)

League Homepage: http://www27.myfantasyleague.com/2008/home/34157

Sunday Afternoon Ballers Yearly Redraft League

Drafts will be 36 RD

* Teams will have 36 man roster (22 starters, 14 BN).

* Draft order will be randomly choosen each yr.

* The draft will feature a 3RR or better known as 3rd Round Reverse Serpentine (1-N, N-1, N-1, 1-N, N-1, serpentine for the remainder of the draft).

* Draft will Begin Thursday Night, August 14th @ 5PM ET

* 12 Hr Timer like last yr,

* Time out once... and you will be placed on auto-pick until u contact me

* Time out the 2nd time and u will be on auto-pick for the duration of the draft

* The season open Sept 4th, If we have not completed the draft by Monday Sept 1st... we will go into Live-Draft mode Monday Sept 1st, @ 8pm ET and complete the draft that night.

* Trading Picks will be allowed before and during the draft... I stress that no one eat up their timer while waiting for a trade. You check in, its your pick... please make your selection.

* If I find owners are eating up the clock waiting for trade offers... I will disallow TRades during the draft

* Everyone must have the Same # of Picks (36) Therefore, Every trade before and during the draft must have the same # of picks and or players

Entry fee: $60

Payouts: $60 x 12 = $720, $100 of which goes to site costs and other fees. $620 will be out to the league

Champion: $200

2nd: $100

3rd: $60

Weekly highest score (week 1 – 13): $20 (13* $20 = $260)

Scoring

* New Twist this yr, Scoring will be Offensive Players minus Defensive Players. This Means the final score will be Your Offensive Players Minus your opponents Defensives Players and Vise Versa

Weekly Line ups

*Lineups may be submitted or changed up to a player’s game time without penalty.

*A full line up is required every week.

11 Offense: (1 QB, 3 WR, 2 RB, 1 TE, 1 PK, 2 flex (1 W/R, 1 W/T), & 1 KR*

11 IDPS: (3 DL, 3 LB, 2 CB, 2 S, 1 DL/LB) so you can go 4 - 3 - 4 or 3 - 4 - 4

* Rule about KR: the player that is designated your KR only receives points for Punt & Kick off Return yd & TDs, no other stat will be awarded to this player. Managers must noticify the commish as to which player will be their KR (I have to manually change their position to KR for you).

**All players are eligable for Special Team TDs; just not the yardage (only your KR will be awarded the yardage).

Waiver Wire Requests During Season

* In Season Waiver Request will begin on Monday; 8:30 pm ET of week 1 and will be processed every Wednesday at 10:00pm ET thought out the entire 16 week season.

* In-Season Waiver Prority will be Worst - to - First Format.

* Teams must follow the minual roster requirements during the off-season WW period.

* Teams will have a max of 50 FA moves a yr.

Free Agent Pick ups (First Come, First Serve)

* Teams will be able to pick up players FCFS beginning the Wednesday Night before the 1st NFL Game and up until Monday 8:15 pm ET of week 1.

* FCFS will be closed every week from Monday 8:15 thru Wednesday at 10:15 pm while Blind bidding is taking place.

* Teams must follow the minual roster requirements.

* Players are lock from FCFS when their individual game begins

* FCFS ends before the first game of week 16.

Trades

* The trading period during the season ends with the week 12.

Playoffs

* The playoffs begin on week 14 of the NFL season.

* The playoffs conclude on week 16 with the League Championship.

* 6 teams advance to the post-season.

* The 1st 2 seeds receive a BYE in week 14.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread