What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Last Minute Owner Needed (1 Viewer)

Moss1116

Footballguy
I just had a guy in my dynasty league inform me that he would like me to try and find a new owner for his team. The team is already assembled, but player contracts have not been assigned. I would like to extend an invitation to anyone that may want the team. The league fee is $50, and this is the first year of this dynasty.

League rules can be seen here: http://football16.myfantasyleague.com/2012/options?L=65288&O=26

Here is the team

QB - Brady, Weeden

RB - MJD, Doug Martin, Spiller, Hillis, Tate

WR - Welker, D Jackson, Malcolm Floyd, L Moore, M Williams (TB), D Nelson, E Sanders, D Henderson, TJ Graham, Shipley

TE - A Hernandez, Keller

K - Akers

D - 49ers

The league does operate a hard salary cap during the season and uses player salaries and contracts.

I know this is very short notice, but I would really like to find a good owner for this team before the season starts.

Please let me know ASAP if you are interested.

'Winger said:
I don't understand the salary cap, salaries, and contracts... explain?
Can you be more specific on what you don't understand? Do you not understand them in the context of my league? Is there a way to talk to you one on one?

Users who are viewing this thread