What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**LATE REGISTRAION AVAIL** $30 Playoff Challenge (MFL Pick once style, 4 rounds) (1 Viewer)

Jmyerstx

Footballguy
Just wanted to extend an invite to you all for a Fantasy Football Challenge that I do every year for the NFL Playoffs. The rules are simple, it is just like Fantasy Football where you set a lineup each week, but you only use players that are in the playoffs.

For example, if the Rams are in the playoffs and you pick Cooper Kupp as a WR in round 1, you cannot pick him again for any of the proceeding rounds. Furthermore, only players that are still in the playoffs can be chosen. For example, the Superbowl round you will only be able to select players that represent the Superbowl teams.

There are 4 rounds, and the team with the most points through all 4 rounds will win the pots. If the league can get enough teams, I will also add weekly winners for the top point scorers within that round.

The challenge is hosted through MyFantasyLeague.com. If you have not used or heard of them, you can check out the league site below. It is fairly simple; you just go in and pick your players each week. Lineups can be edited up until the start of the games. The funds for the league will be held using LeagueSafe.com. They will remain in there until the challenge is complete and payouts are done.

The challenge is $30 to enter. I expect to have at least 24 teams this year minimum, so the pot should be around $360 to first, $240 to second, and $120 to third. I am shooting to get 100 teams for this year’s playoffs. Please feel free to share this with anyone who might be interested. Deadline to buy-in is the start of the first game on Saturday, 13-JAN

Link to the Challenge - https://www45.myfantasyleague.com/2023/home/61274#0

Buy-in for league using this link - https://www.leaguesafe.com/join/4172714

I am gonna leave late registration open in case anyone still wants to join after the first 3 or 4 games. You will just not be able to use players from the games that have already started for Round 1.

Users who are viewing this thread