What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

League dominator/ trade function (2 Viewers)

da_budman

Footballguy
Im trying to use the trade function and Im either doing something very wrong or it is totally useless.  The trades it proposes make no sense for 1 side or the other..  Example:  It has  someone trading me a qb and I already have 3 QBs?  Out of the 200 trades it proposed not a single one of them was a win/ win in the 2 teams starting lineups even though I had it set that way.  Is there a tutorial somewhere or is that function just totally useless?  

I just tried it to suggest trades for me and the ones it suggested were nonsensical. Trading to get Dak Prescott while not giving up a QB and with Herbert and Stafford on my roster, for example. It needs refining.

I was trying to gauge a trade I wanted to do just yesterday and thought I'd try this feature. I've been using LD on mobile since it came out and used the old school Lineup Dominator previously. 

I was disappointed to find that I couldn't just enter the trade I was considering and get an evaluation. League Dominator does this for waiver considerations, why not trades? Very disappointing. 

Guess I'll have to look for some non-mobile apps here. Old school stuff.

eta: I just went into LD again and realized it does analyze specific trade considerations. I must have been in a fog yesterday when looking. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I was trying to gauge a trade I wanted to do just yesterday and thought I'd try this feature. I've been using LD on mobile since it came out and used the old school Lineup Dominator previously. 

I was disappointed to find that I couldn't just enter the trade I was considering and get an evaluation. League Dominator does this for waiver considerations, why not trades? Very disappointing. 

Guess I'll have to look for some non-mobile apps here. Old school stuff.
Go to Trades, then Analyze Offer and plug in the trade....

Users who are viewing this thread